Chapter 18

June POV

"Me and Kian are in his car he driving me to class, so Kian spent the night and took a shower at my house then after class he is coming back over....... honestly I do like kian but I'm still not really ready and it's because even though I'm not talking to him I do still love Sean and I miss him every second it really sucks because I don't wanna lead anyone on."

Kian: soo just to be sure after class want me to come get you?

June: if you can't don't worry about it ok

Kian: I just think Jc might wanna film today

June: yeah no that's fine, I have a ride

Kian: but I will definitely let you know

June: okay

>>In Class<<

"Im sitting in class my professor is blabbing about something and I can't focus I keep checking my phone to see if Kian is gonna text me because this is my last class for the day.... forget it I go on lyft to check how much would it be to take me home, then someone taps me on my shoulder."

David: hey I don't mean to be all up in your business but if you need a ride I totally got you

June: oh no I'm okay

David: are you positive where you live?

June: ummm cherry street

David: it's ok I can take you

June: umm

David: it okay I promise

June: okay thank you

David: just follow me after class to my car

June: oh alright

"Mmmm that was weird I never talk to this kid ever, I never talk in class at all.... I don't really know if I should get in the car with this stranger buttttt it is better than buying a lyft plus Kian hasn't texted me back yet so maybe I will, class is ending so I guess I will take this ride then."

Professor: alright guys next class I expect your essays to be completed and submitted to me, if any of you have any questions you can email me or come see me on my office hours which is posted on the door, have a nice day guys

David: you ready?

June: uh yeah

"He starts walking and I start following him, I really hope he doesn't try to make conversation with me because I'm really bad at that, we are still walking next to each other and I really can't believe I'm following this stranger to his car."

David: oh um when we get in can you give me your exact address or you know your way home from here to tell me?

June: oh um I know my way home I can tell you

David: alright bet

"We finally get to his car we get inside and he just sit there and smiles at me."

June: ummm

David: soo where I go?

June: oh um do you know how to get to the Kroger's on cherry street?

David: oh yeah you live by there?

June: yeah a block away

David: Alrightttttt I got you

"Thank god I live near a pretty famous supermarket so I don't really have to talk."

David: any music you wanna play?