Soju (12)

Alice spent the week researching the upcoming events and hoping she would be able to pull resources to create an event that could span not only for one weekend but for several leading up the to Family Event. She mapped at a course of action but became increasingly aware that no one in the office was willing to help, aside for Jaehoon. She spent the days leading up to the next meeting preparing a brief overview of what she hoped to achieve only to be skipped over in yet another Korean dominated setting. Not to be discouraged, she turned to her roommate for help.

"Dain! What am I supposed to do?" Alice exclaimed as she collapsed on to their couch. Dain giggled, wrapping her arms around Alice's shoulder and pulling her close.

"We need to get you top talent, what are you looking for with pop culture? I'm sure we can ask my brother for help." She played with a lock of Alice's hair, tucking it behind her ear.

"Well I thought we could do themed weekends leading up to the main event. We will have six weekends beforehand and can advertise during the weeks to garner exposure. We could do a drama weekend featuring some mini fan meetings with celebrities, an art weekend where we could display exclusive editions, a dance weekend with a special performance, and maybe three different music weekends. I just. . . .don't know any one in those fields here. I could take to some American contacts but it would defeat the point." Alice rolled her head on Dain's shoulder with a pout. Her friend smirked and tapped her cheek sweetly.

"Good thing my brother is connected and I'm dating an idol then, huh? Here let's do what we tell kids not to. Brainstorm and drink. I bought the good soju the other day. Jae and Brian are gonna come by later. Go changed into something cute and comfortable, grab some paper and pens and we will see what we can come up with by connecting some networking dots." Dain smiled peeling herself away from Alice and heading towards the kitchen to collect the drinks and glasses.

Alice chose a cute pair of pink shorts paired with an oversized white Banksy balloon girl shirt, deciding she would favor comfort over overtly cute. She grabbed her notebooks laced with event ideas and headed back to the living room. Dain had already set up an a variety of snacks and had three green bottles set up neatly in a row. Alice smiled, taking a seat on the floor in front of the table.

"Let's take a drink first for good work ahead!" Dain said presenting Alice with a large clear glass of alcohol. She smiled, gripping the glass and raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"I don't think that makes sense, but I'm here for it. Cheers to problem solving!"

They clinked glasses and tossed the cool liquid back with a shutter, grinning back at each other.

"So. Jae, he offered to talk to JYP you know. He wants to help and I think it'd be smart to use all your assets."

"I appreciate that and I was considering him for something...different. What is his summer schedule look like?" Alice asked, pushing the empty glass towards Dain who quickly refilled their glasses. Dain hummed, a small crease above her eyebrows forming.

"I'm not sure, I know they are supposed to do a comeback in September I think."

"Well, I was thinking of having an MC for the event and instantly thought of him."

"An MC? For all the weekends? Hmmm, we can ask him but I don't think that will be a problem to be honest. They let him host after school, so I think something of this level would be greatly appealing. You wouldn't want someone younger though? What market are you aiming for? Here, drink"

"Family," Alice states as she once again tosses the drink back without a thought. "I was thinking of having him be the main host and then a rotating guest host for the themed weekends. If not, he could always just host for one weekend."