F O R T Y - T W O

Elliot

With my hands in my pockets and my face blank, I walked beside Alexa, with Michael and Jackson on her other side. I always feel like laughing when someone says Michael and then Jackson, because together it's "Michael Jackson" though neither of them gets it.

I'm the only smart person here, and that even includes Alexa.

I insult my friends a lot in my mind.

Oh. And did I mention the fact that Ryder, Ethan and Blake were walking in front of us? Of course, I was completely against the idea, but Ryder does live in the same house as Alexa, so they do go the same way.

I don't know why Blake and Ethan are tagging along, though.

But the same thing could be said for Michael, Jackson and me, I guess.

But we're better than them, so it doesn't matter.

If you disagree, I'll gut you with my knife☺️😁

It's at home right now, but I really wanna use it against these three, for what they did to Alexa. But at least Alexa seems happier then when she first met us.... I wonder why.

"So tomorrow, we're definitely leaving the school undetected, right?" Michael whispered in between Jackson and me.

"We can hear you!" Ryder shouted from in front of us.

"Oh..." Michael said. "Elliot, maybe you should put me in whispering classes."

"Those don't exist," Jackson said, rolling his eyes.

"But they should!"

"Oh, hey, Alexa! Guess what?" Ryder exclaimed. As if it was Instinct, Michael grabbed onto Alexa's wrist and looked suspiciously at Ryder, who was smiling back at them.

Jackson and I stood behind Alexa, keeping a watchful eye out.

"What?" Alexa asked in a dull voice, but she was staring at Michael's hand attached to her wrist with a raised eyebrow.

"Blake's having a babyyyyyyyy!"

Dramatic pause.

Alexa's head shot up, staring at Blake in disbelief.

Ethan chuckled.

Blake looked horrified.

Jackson scratched his head.

Michael pulled Alexa back, stepping back with her.

I just stood there.

"Sister!" Ryder finally exclaimed.

"Dumb ass!" Blake said, smacking Ryder, who grinned in response, as if he knew what he was doing.

"Oh... baby sister?" Alexa sighed. "Erm, congratulations?"

"I don't want a sister though." Blake whined.

"Oh... then sorry for your.... gain?"

"....Thanks."

"Er, welcome..."

"Oi! Lex! Don't be civil with him!" Michael said, suddenly jumping onto Alexa's back. Surprisingly, she didn't fall over, but she did wobble a bit, looking rather shocked by the sudden weight.

"Michael!" Alexa said, annoyed.

"Alexa!" Michael said back, happily.

"What the actual hell?" Ryder said, blinking at the sight. Ethan and Blake were also looking.

Jackson was crossing his arms, an unreadable expression on his face.

But I don't think it was for the obvious reasons...