Chapter # 14

***

***

She closed her eyes in utter helplessness. She felt her hair getting loose and falling on her back.

He was amazed how beautiful she looked with these dazzling hairs. Slowly he removed her pin making her silky brown locks to fall on her back. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. He caressed his fingers on her hairs removing them from her face.

She jerked in his embrace when she felt his touch on her face. And opened her eyes which were filled with tears. "LET GO OF ME!!!" She yelled on top of her lungs and thrashed in his hold. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled in a high pitch voice. Making him curse out loud. "Fuck!"

He jerked her forward making her go stiff. With his free hand he held her jaw making her lips to pout out. With that he crashed his lips on hers making her eyes go wide. He was kissing her forcefully but her lips was sealed in a thin line. He licked her lips for entrance but she kept it sealed making him growl out in anger.

His fingers thread in her hair and than he yanked her hair forcefully earning a sharp cry from her. He took advantage of it and thrust his tongue in her mouth devouring it like a hungry man. He was drowned in her rosy scent and addicting strawberry lips.

She couldn't believe this was happening again. She felt helpless and disgusted. She could smell his strong masculine scent.She wanted to scratch him to death at that moment. She was struggling but to no avail, he was so strong, so she did what came in her mind. She bit his tongue hard.

He growled out in pain and let her go instantly cursing out a series of profanities but was cut short by a sharp slap on his face.

His face was turned to the side because of the impact of her slap but she didn't just stop there, she picked up the hot burning soup from the tray of food she brought for him and throw that whole hot burning content on his chest.

This was third time she slapped him. He was so furious at that moment and now that fucking hot soup. "FUCK WOMAN! AHH!!" He yelled at her with furious eyes and went towards the restroom immediately.

She heard the water running this was her cue to leave immediately but luck wasn't on her side because she can't unlock the door.

She knew she's in deep trouble, she still remember the things he did after every time she slapped him but today she didn't only just slapped him but also threw hot burning soup at him.

She didn't want to slap him again but it was her instinct. She did what came first in her mind. It wouldn't have happened if he wouldn't have kissed her again. She felt utterly disgusted.

She was still jiggling with the lock when suddenly she heard the slamming of the door. She abruptly turned around her hairs swaying in the process.

Her heart leaps to her throat, her eyes were as wide as saucers and lips parted as a gasp left her mouth and she screamed. "Ya Allah!" She immediately covered her eyes with her palms.