Chapter # 32

***

***

Alex grumbled under his breath and tore himself away from her soft body not liking it one bit to get way from her warmth, he took out his phone from his back pocket and answered the call. "It better be important!" He whispered yelled moving away from beetroot Alizey.

Alizey breathed in a sigh of relief as his presence was too much for her and his scent lingered near her. She turned slightly to look at him almost yelling on the phone. He looked irritated and annoyed, she almost laughed at his childish face expression but it soon morphed in to icy cold, emotionless one as he barked on the phone. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY CANE ESCAPED?"

Alizey flinched back at his high tone, but she stared petrified at the angry form of Alex.

No please Allah... not this!

"I WANT HIM FUCKING ALIVE!" With that said he cut the call and his icy gray orbs met hers making her heart to pump wildly.

Before he could say a word his phone beeped not once but thrice. He opened the messages and by each passing second his body became stiff and his muscles tenses.

Anger was another thing pure rage seeped in his veins like a roaring volcano as he was seeing all red and wanted to kill someone.

His eyes shot to hers making her frightened, if possible his demeanor changed ominously into vicious. She gulped as his eyes looked at her accusingly.

"You are such a whore! Aren't you?" He spoke in a deadly calm way moving closer to her slowly he strides with predatory malice.

Alizey stared shocked at him, her heart constrict painfully in her chest after listening to his words. She didn't want to believe what he said but his eyes said it all. But she didn't let her sadness show. "How dare you!" She spoke sternly but it came out a bit shaky because of his intimating demeanor and beastly tall frame as he was inching closer on her.

"Little whore got a sharp tongue." He was now just inches away from her, making her body to press against the slab to maintain distance. "I'M NOT A WHORE!" She yelled furiously with heart drumming fast and through her trembling lips.

Alex wasn't a bit fazed by her outburst as he continued. "Tell me? Is your mouth is more talented in sucking the dick as it is in spitting fire?" Alex mused while curling her hair strand on his fingers.

Alizey stared at him wide eyes, as her eyes burned with tears and her throat felt dry at his vulgar words. She did what came first in her mind.

She slapped him!

His face turned to the side with the impact of the slap as tears poured down her face.

Before a second could pass Alex slapped her, it was so brutally hard that she fell on the floor with a thud, her forehead got hit with the marble floor making blood to ooze out.

With shocked eyes she stared at the floor as both her hands were on the floor. Alex crouched down beside her and holds her jaw painfully in his large hand making her lips to pout. "Angry at being called whore, then bruja tell me what should I call this?"

He flashed the mobile screen on her face and her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she saw the pictures in the phone.

Not just any pictures it was hers and Cane. One where Cane was hugging her from behind while holding her waist, the other was one where her face wasn't towards the camera and in that Cane was holding her hair from hijab and his other hand was on her jaw and from the angle it was taken it was like they are kissing and the third one was where Alizey was under Cane on the bed and it was from far angle and it looked like they were doing something haram.

Her lips were wobbly and parted when the realization dawned on her. These pictures were taken the day when Cane was blackmailing her to marry him. But all these pictures were taken in a manner that it looked like she's fully involved in doing those haram things.

She came out of her trance when she felt Alex's hold tighten on her already bruised face. Her eyes met his, and she felt like dying because of the disgusted emotions going in his eyes.

"Your fucker of a lover escaped bruja but don't think I'll let him live. I'll find him and will kill him in front of your eyes." He seethed while applying more pressure on his hold earning a wince from her.

"I-it's not l-like this! L-listen to m-me o-once!" She whimpered and closed her eyes in desperation.

Allah why this is happening to me!

"What do you want me to listen? Huh!" He jerked her face harshly earning a cry from her. "That a girl who faked to be pious and modest has done unspeakable things with Cane a fucking non-mehram! Am I right whore?"

His other hand went at the nape of her neck as he tugged her forward roughly. "Tell me did you enjoyed it when he fucked your mouth with his dick or was it more pleasurable in your slutty vagina?" He spoke viciously.

She cried out loudly while screaming "S-STOP!" as she covered her ears with her hands. His vulgar accusations were killing her. She really wanted to die at that moment. His words were slicing her heart apart.

"Didn't I tell you? You were mine before this Cane shit! DIDN'T I?" He yelled the last part and made her stand harshly by pulling her hair in a vicious grip.

She screamed in pain. Her mind was still in the pain of his accusations that she didn't understand what he was saying.

"P-please l-let g-go!" She holds his hand that was in her hairs to ease the pain.

"I don't think you've gotten it in your head that you are fucking mine!" He caressed her lips harshly with the thumb of his free hand as he continued. "I have the best solution to make you remember every time, TO WHOM YOU BELONG!" He snarled the last part and started dragging her to the basement.

Alizey was crying badly now, her mind was swirling with lots of emotions. She really wanted to tell Alex everything now, but she's scared what will happen to her family as Cane is free now.

But she can't do this anymore. She trusts Allah and she knows Allah will protect her family with that in mind she started speaking. "P-please listen t-to me A-Alexan-der. These p-pictures are t-taken f-from the w-wrong angle it was C-cane who k-kidn-" a sharp cry left her mouth as Alex pushed her roughly on the floor.

Just in few seconds Alex placed a long table at one side and pushed her body on the table and immediately tied her wrists on each upper corner of the table. She was struggling hard but it was like impossible his actions were so rough on her fragile body that she was aching in pain. She was kicking her legs in the air to get a hit on him, but he put his large hands on her thighs and applied pressure on her and immediately tied her legs.

Now her whole body was restrained on the table as she stared scared at Alex who was searching for something in the old cupboard in the far corner. "P-please stop this! Ya Allah! It was C-cane who kidnapped me please I didn't do anything wron-"

In seconds Alex was near her as a hand covered her mouth stopping her from speaking. He was outrageous but her lies were fueling him more than she herself was the one who agreed to be in love with Cane when Alex asked her on the day of wedding. "Enough with the lies' bruja! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He snickered at her face , her air supply was almost cut by his large hand and the pressure he was applying.

Still keeping her shut he continued. "You know what I'm going to do to you? Any guesses?" He asked like a sadist with a small smirk making her heart to leap to her throat.

His face came deadly close as he stared at her frightened doe like orbs. "I'm going to taint you bruja! I'm going to mark you with my ink!"

He let her face go harshly as he turned on some sort of electric gun in his hand as Alizey stared at that, bombshell by his words. He put that gun on the small table beside her.

His hands hold the hem of her shirt ready to rip that she started screaming and struggling like crazy while hurting herself in the process.

Her blood turned cold when she realized it's a tattoo gun and his words of marking and tainting sinks in. "NO! Don't do this! Please Cane f-forced me to marr- AHHHH!"

A sharp piercing pain at the side of her neck made her scream out in pain. He injected something in her. She felt so helpless so vulnerable.

Icy needles run down her body making her body to feel like tons as it started getting heavier and heavier and almost impossible for her to even move. She knows all to well that he has injected her with neuromuscular blocking drug to make her skeletal muscles paralyzed.

Soon she felt like losing complete control. "P-please t-this is h-haram. I-it's a s-sin."

Alex smirked at her vulnerable state. "And I'm the sinner!"

With that said he ripped her shirt in shreds leaving her only in her black bra. He didn't stop there as he tortuously cut her pajama with scissors. He throws her shred clothes on the floor. Now she was only left in her black bra and undies.

His eyes roamed her body. Tears were continuously pouring out of her eyes and were disappearing into the hair lines of her temple.

Ya Allah why this is happening to me! Why?

She was trying so hard to move her body but it was impossible. His fingers caressed her collarbones and then trailed from her cleavage towards her navel.

She didn't felt anything, she can't even feel her body, nor she can speak a word. She can only see, that's it, this much he made her vulnerable.

She felt so pathetic and vulnerable at the mercy of the beast. Her body was exposed for his evil eyes. She felt disgusted with her own self. For the first time in her life she hates to be a girl, to be powerless in front this cruel beast.

His eyes roamed her body observing every inch. Her soft creamy snow-white skin, Alas! She's a used whore. How much he craved her but now instead of extreme attraction, he felt disgust that Cane has touched her, and she let him, that to when she always gave Alex, her rambling of halal and haram.

It's not that he hate girls who had sex before it's just that Alizey bewitched him to believe that she's pure, untouched, modest and holy but how fucking wrong he was.

Her body was still as ice, and he will not deny that she is the most beautiful fucking woman he has ever laid eyes on. Her swell of those round plump bosoms, her slim waist, her thick thighs Damn she's a fucking Goddess of beauty. He felt himself getting fucking aroused.

Soon he finds the perfect spot to crave his claim on her soft body, he started making tattoo on her body as he himself is an excellent tattoo artist, and he couldn't wait to see how beautiful the tattoo will look on her snow-white skin.

He can see her tears pouring out of her eyes continuously and not once he tried to look on her bewitching eyes as it do weird things to his heart. Her pictures with Cane roamed his mind as his face hardened more, and he continued to taint her pure skin.

 Her pictures with Cane roamed his mind as his face hardened more, and he continued to taint her pure skin

Have a good day.