Chapter # 31

***

***

A week has passed in peace and silence. After that cigarette incident not once he forced her to try it again, but he still smokes more often now, not just only that he makes Alizey sit with him in the same room whenever he's smoking, with all the windows and doors closed making the room claustrophobic with all the smoke.

Every time Alizey would end up in hysteric coughs and her lungs would burn like fire, making it impossibly hard to breath. She so desperately wanted to tell Alex that she's asthmatic, so he will stop forcing her to sit in the same room when he smokes, but she's scared because she knows all to well that Alex knew how much she hated smoking, yet he does all this and enjoy tormenting her, so what will happen when he'll get to know she has asthma. He will use it against her as her weakness.

From the past week Alex is behaving normal, other than smoking everything is going fine. She got to know about his schedule for every day, just by observing. And from then onward she's doing all his work and house chores like a good wife.

But the thing that is budging in her head again and again is that he's not a Muslim and their marriage isn't halal islamically, and he will not listen to her at all if she tried to explain it to him. And she must try to make him convert willingly soon.

Now nothing can change, so its better to accept what you have and try to make it better. That was the thing going in her mind and after lots of thinking she made up her mind that she will give her marriage a chance, she'll try her best to bring him on the right path, and she is one of a stubborn woman.

After all there is no one to guide him and maybe she can change him to a better person.

But she knows it's not that easy and in doing, so she must tell him everything about Cane and Mike. She was pondering hard on her decision, Cane is held captive by Alex and Mike is free to do anything to her family if something happened to Cane. If she tells Alex about everything it is possible that he'll kill Cane but Alizey didn't want him to kill anyone.

But the main problem is his anger. She still didn't know how will he take this all. There are high chances that he'll think, she's faking it all but Alizey can make him visit her family, so he can know that her mother was shot in the arm a week ago. Maybe he'll find a solution to save them all from this.

Everyday Alex will pay a visit, where Cane is kept but will not show himself to him. His men tortured Cane every day in every way he ordered them to but that wasn't enough for his beast. And whenever he would come back home and seeing Alizey made his anger to boil more making him recall all the things Cane told him on 19th December, that un forgetful day.

Alex was confused on Alizey's behavior from past days. She's behaving like an obedient, caring wife. She'll iron his clothes and place them neatly on his couch before he even woke up. Every day, she'll prepare delicious breakfast for him, which he never eats, fighting against his own desire to taste it. She'll clean the whole house and will wait for him at the dinner time with delicious food. From last two days he would deliberately come late to find her sleeping on the couch in the lounge probably waiting for him, and he'll silently eat the dinner.

Just like every other day today is also the same. Alizey is standing in his kitchen making delicious food for him just like he wanted and imagined, but she is nothing like she's trying to show.

But what got his eyes to widen was her silky brown locks held up in a messy bun and there was no hijab on her head.

Her words from past rang in his mind. "Other than my family, my husband has the right to see my hair." due to some unknown reason he felt content that only he can see her hair and no one else.

She felt eyes on her, she turned around to face Alex. A small blotch of flour was on her forehead and cheek, she gave him a small smile, making his heart to do a somersault and his hands itched painfully to touch her.

She was looking so beautiful and innocent, her petite figure was alluring as always and that smile of hers with that dimple was another thing but those eyes, those magnificent doe like eyes are killing him.

"Breakfast is ready, sit down-" she looked him in the eyes and immediately added. "-please." Alex unknowingly sat down. Alizey's eyes widen in small victory as it is the first time he is not leaving without breakfast.

Thank you Ya Allah...

She wasn't expecting him to be home at this time, he's late maybe, that is why she was without her hijab but now seeing him eyeing her hairs made her a bit uncomfortable. She thought to run to her room and grab her hijab as she was about to move past him. He blocked her way as he knows all to well why and where she's running to.

"I'm hungry." He said and Alizey tried to reason him but before she could even say a word his icy cold eyes stopped her.

She hurriedly placed the pancakes with strawberry syrup on small dining table in the kitchen along with some roasted garlic bread, fried eggs and orange juice.

She immediately washed her hands and removed her apron. She thought to get her hijab but Alex's word stopped her. "Sit!" She quietly sat in front of him and with a whisper of Bismillah! She started eating her breakfast. Alex also started eating and was hit with delicious taste. "Damn! She cooks delicious." Alex mumbles to himself but it was loud enough to be heard by her, making her smirk. "Well, thank you."

Alex icy gray eyes met hers making her bothered a little. Throughout the time she can feel his eyes on her. Alizey eyed her plate after eating and with lots of courage she spoke while getting up from the chair and washing the dishes, her back facing him. "I umm.. I w-wanted to give this marriage a chance-"

She yelped in surprise when she felt large hands wrapping around her waist and her back hit the strong chest. For a second she felt like removing his arms from herself immediately, but she restrained herself from doing so, just few days back he said he's disgusted by her and now what? Isn't he disgusted anymore. Her heart was beating like crazy due to shock and fear of what's happening.

He dipped his head in her neck inhaling her rosy scent after so many days. Oh! How he craved to smell her, taste her. He can feel her body is stiff, and she's resisting to get away from him. "Hmmm"

He hummed near her ear telling her to continue and making his subtle to brush her neck and cheek. "I w-want o-our relationship t-to work." His arms tightened around her waist further pressing her body to his. Her breathing became sparse and her ears and cheeks were flaming red. After, all this is the first time she's not struggling against his hold.

She dried her hands with towel and slowly placed it on his large calloused one wrapped around her waist. "I w-want to tell you somethin- Ahhh..." He sucked the area behind her ear making her body to tremble and a shuddering breath escaped her lips.

She holds his arm tighter as he sucked at her earlobe. She felt weird sensations at his tortures.

Alex was so drowned in her scent, in her soft body that her words were going across his head , he just wanted to have her at that moment. Her shuddering breaths were doing things to him, and he felt himself getting aroused.

"Alexander pl-please listen, it's I-important. I d-didn't escaped t-that day. It was Ca-"

A phone call broke his trance...

Follow me for quick notification about the new chapter.

Have a good day.