Insecure - Patrick Stump

For: ha_rr_y_styles
Reader: loving, helping
Warnings: insecurities, body shaming, fluffy smut, cussing
Word count: 1383
A/N: You are all beautiful!

You were really afraid that Patrick didn't love you like he used to. Sure, you were understanding that Patrick had recently been through a small state of depression, due to the Fall Out Boy hiatus. He's gotten over the sadness a few weeks ago, although he's been extremely off. Every time you would lean in to give him a kiss, he would try to push you away or say he wasn't in the mood. But what you didn't know, was that Patrick had his reasons. While he was going through his state of depression, he had slightly let himself go. Of course you didn't know this, because it's been about two months since you've done anything, or even seen each other naked.

Today you were sitting on the couch watching tv, waiting for Patrick to get out of the bathroom. He had his shirt off, looking at himself in the mirror with tear stained cheeks. I'm so fat, he thought to himself. He put his hoodie back on, furiously wiping his eyes with the sleeve. He came out of the bathroom and sat down next to you on the couch. You tried to lean into him, but he quickly scooted away. You had gotten fed up with the way he was acting, standing in front of him, letting all of your theories spill.

"Why Patrick?! Do you not like the way I am? Is there someone else? Are you cheating on me?! What's her name?! Just tell me now and I'll leave!"

He waved his hands frantically in defense.

"No! I'm not cheating on you! I love you more than anything, and I would never see anyone else!"

"Then why haven't we done anything? You haven't shown me any affection. Why do you distance yourself so much?"

"Because I'm a fucking fat fuck, ok?!" Patrick screamed as tears cascaded down his face, and he stormed upstairs to the bedroom before you could react. You slowly walked upstairs to your bedroom, seeing Patrick lying on his back on the bed, his hands covering his eyes. You lye down on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Baby, why don't you tell me what's wrong?" You spoke quietly, removing his hands gently. He had tears in his eyes, starring up at you like a small child.

"Im so.. Fat. So fat. I hate it. You don't love me. You can't love me. Not when I look like this."

You were shocked by his words, amazed at how it was so unclear to you this whole time. He covered up his face once again, as if he was trying to hide from you. You began to shimmy your way down his body, your thighs resting on either side of his legs. You pulled up his hoodie only slightly, exposing a small slit of pale skin. You traced your fingertips over it, missing how soft it was. He quickly uncovered his face and jerked his body up once he realized what you were doing. With wide eyes, he panicked, trying to pull the material back down. You slapped his hands away.

"I'm just looking." You mumbled, yanking his hoodie even further up to his chest. You examined his stomach, not seeing what he had been complaining about. You couldn't explain how you had felt about his appearance. Sure, the thin stomach he once had was now gone, but what he had now you kind of liked more. You somewhat looked at it as more to love. You squeezed his stomach, causing him to flinch.

"Is this why we haven't.. Done anything, Patrick?"

He stayed silent, before nodding sheepishly.

"Im chubby.. Thought you'd leave me. It's so gross."

"Of course not. To be honest, I like it. It's just more to love." You replied, trying to take his hoodie off. He swallowed nervously, lifting his arms up as you removed the article of clothing. You smiled down at him, almost feeling a sense of accomplishment.

"You're not fat Patrick. If anything, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." You said, softly running your hands all over his torso. You watched as his chest began to rise and fall with anxiety filled eyes. You leaned down, connecting your lips to his creamy skin, leaving trails of kisses on his stomach, lightly sucking certain spots. He squirmed around, trying to contain himself from your slow and light torture. You undid the button on his jeans, slowly pulling down the zipper, before sliding them off, throwing his jeans to the other side of the room. You firmly gripped Patrick through his boxers, causing a choked out moan to leave his throat as he bucked his hips upward.

"So you did miss this?" Patrick nodded his head furiously as you slowly palmed him.

"Do you want me to keep going? I can stop if your not comfortable."

His voice cracked as he said, "N-no, please don't stop.."

You obliged, and continued to touch him. The more his erection grew, the louder his moans and whines became. You stopped when he tugged on the hem of your shirt, trying desperately to get it off of you. You got off the bed, taking off your shirt, as well as your pants. Being left in nothing but your bra and underwear you climbed back on top of him, but he quickly flipped you on your back, towering over you. Patrick looked down at you with adoring eyes, trailing his hands up and down your thighs.

He leaned down, lightly kissing the crook of your neck, nipping at your jawline. His kisses ventured to your collarbone as he mouthed at your bra strap, pulling it down with his teeth. He reached around your back and unhooked your bra and disposing of it, impatiently pulling down your underwear as he kissed you with hunger and need that devoured his senses. He didn't want anything more, than you at this very moment.

He grasped both sides of your face and passionately kissed you, as you pulled down his boxers, letting him kick them off at his feet. You both pulled back to look at each other, both of you already out of breath. Without warning, Patrick slammed into you, causing you both to let out almost animal like noises from the feeling. He began to thrust in and out of you at an incredibly fast pace, biting down on your shoulder at an attempt to keep the noise down. It failed, growls rumbling from his voice as he quickened the pace.

You gripped his back as your body practically vibrated from the pleasure. He halted his movements for a small moment, lifting up your leg and resting your ankle on his shoulder, quickly shoving his hips into yours. He had a new angle, some how going even deeper as he tilted his head back, panting as the sound of skin against skin filled the room. He gripped your thigh firmly as he grew close.

You felt a tight coil in the bottom of your stomach. Patrick could tell, as he grabbed the sides of your face, forcing you to look at him. Looking into his lust clouded eyes, you were pushed over the edge, as he helped you ride out your high. He struggled to finish, whining as he came into, collapsing onto your chest. He pulled out, sending aftershocks through you. He gently molded his lips with yours, intertwining your fingers with his.

"I'm so sorry I didn't pay attention to you mon cherrie. I was just so scared that you'd think less of me." Patrick muttered, wrapping his arms around you. You ran a hand through his auburn hair.

"I don't care what you look like baby. Just do me a favor."

"What's that?" You kissed his forehead.

"Anytime you feel as if you look... Unpleasant, let me know, and I'll show you just how good I think you look." You sent him a wink, a blush covering his face. He got up to go to the bathroom. Patrick almost gasped at how many hickeys he saw covering his body. But he smiled, when he saw that most of them are where he was most insecure about, his stomach.