Football Practice - Joe Trohman

Reader: shy, plays football
Warnings: smut, cussing
Word count: 1759
A/N: Yay, this is trash. Been having Joe vibes. Also, I'm really bad at writing smut so uh.. Yeah.

Joe Trohman is the biggest flirt in your school. And to make things worse, you have a HUGE crush on him. It was seven at night, and you were at football practice. To be honest, you only joined the football team because your best friend Brendon forced you into it after he found out your secret. But of course, being the good friend he is, he joined as well, though you're actually the only girl on the team. You and Brendon sat on the bench, waiting for the coach. He nudged your shoulder, gesturing behind you. You turned around to see Joe standing behind you, smirking.

"Hey, you like me hovering over you?" Joe said. Of course being the person he is, he meant for it to be sexual. You blushed furiously, slightly shoving him.

"E-ew no. Shoo, go away. Gross." You stuttered, trying desperately to keep your cool. He shrugged walking away. Needless to say, Brendon was watching the whole time.

"Y/N, you have to ask out Joe."

"No! There's no point in asking someone out of I know I'm gonna be rejected."

"Why the hell not?! It's obvious that you like each other. Just go for it."

The coach blew his whistle, signaling that he wanted everyone to get in a group. You and Brendon put on your helmets, walking to the coach. You heard a whistle behind you.

"Yo Y/N! Is your daddy a baker? Because those are some nice buns!"

"Fuck off Joe! Is your name homework? Because I should be doing you and I'm not!" You replied, turning around to see his expression. His face was a light shade of crimson.

"Trohman! Y/L/N! Calm down!"

All throughout practice, Joe sent you flirty glances, sending you blushing every time. The coach separated everyone into two teams, Joe and you being on different ones. Everyone was running around, throwing the ball to somebody and, holy shit! You caught it! You ran to make a touchdown. You caught a sprinting figure in the corner of your eye, to find out Joe was barreling towards you. He tackled you, smacking your head against the ground, his body on top of yours. You lazily opened your eyes, seeing him sitting on your legs.

"Get off of me Trohman." You said as you forced him off your legs. Brendon rushed over and helped you up, Joe giving him a glare.

"Stop hogging Y/L/N, Urie. It's bad enough that you two are probably fucking on a daily." Joe mumbled.

"Ew no! Brendon isn't even my type! No offense." Brendon shrugged.

"None taken." Joe cocked an eyebrow, walking away.

Practice soon ended later, all the guys getting their normal clothes on in the boys shower room (your school was pretty sexist, since they only had one for the boys, and not for the girls. Oof.) That's why at the end of every practice you'd wait until everyone was gone then take a shower and get dressed and drive your car back home. Brendon knew this, so you said your goodbyes, promising to meet up later at your house. You watched as everyone left, so you made your way to the boys shower room.

You stripped out of your uniform, turning on the shower. You stepped into the water, letting it soak your hair. You grabbed a container of body wash that someone left off the floor, putting some into your hands, lathering up your body until bubbles began to form. You never washed your hair here at school since it would take up too much time. Letting the water rinse away the soap, you turned off the shower head, squeezing and twisting your hair to get out the excess water. You grabbed the towel off the bench, drying yourself off and wrapping it around your body, tucking it to make sure it didn't fall. You dug through your duffle bag on the bench, searching for your clothes. You accidentally knocked your helmet over.