Anniversary Ink - Andy Hurley

Reader: emotional
Warnings: none
Word count: 397
A/N: Sorry this is so short, this is something I just thought of!

You and Andy decided that neither of you would get each other anything for your one year anniversary of dating, deciding that just spending the day together would be enough. But Andy had other plans. You have no material values, which made it very difficult for him to get you anything. Then he found it. The perfect gift that you would never see coming.

He sat beside you on the couch, tattooed arms wrapped around your body, face nuzzled into your hair. If course you weren't going to not get him something! It would make you feel terrible. Besides, Andy already knew you enough by now to know that you obviously got him something. You felt your eyes try to close on you, and you almost forget the drumsticks under the pillow next to you.

"Wait, I got you something." You say, fumbling with your hidden gift. You pull them out, and Andy's face lights up like a child's on Christmas. He takes them in his hands, caressing the wooden ends. He kisses the top of your head, and you can already feel the same butterflies and heat that you got when you first met the beautiful redhead in front of you.

"I got you something too." He said sweetly. He began to pull down the hem of his pajama pants and you lift your eyebrows. "Um okay, didn't know that would be my present." He shakes his head in a slight panic.

"No, no! Th-that's not it, I promise! L-look at my hip!" Andy stutters. You lean down and look closely, your heart skipping a beat. Your initials in tiny cursive letters were on his hip, and you ran your fingers over his soft skin. "Are they real?" He nodded, hoping that this present wouldn't be too little, but also that it wasn't too overwhelming.

"It's real, I got it tattooed on last week."

As cliche as it sounds, you could feel tears brim your eyes. Damn! Why's he so nice?! You hugged Andy tightly, muttering constant thank youse.

"I'm sorry it's so small, I didn't really have very much space because of the others. What do you think?" He was almost worried by how long it took you to respond. "I love it! I mean, more than love! This is just.. Amazing. You're amazing." You speak as happy tears run down your face.