Chapter 31: End of Darkness

"Megatron" Bee said as all of you went into fighting stance.

"You scoured Buckethead with a giant saber and managed to miss his spark!" Smokescreen said

"How are you still alive?!" Arcee asked

"And where did you scored the upgrade?" Bulkhead asked

"Megatron can not answer you right now, for he owes his new liaison life to me, Unicron. And I will not be so easy to deliver into oblivion." Megatron.....eh Unicron said as he raised his servos, glowing purple as it turns to guns and started shooting.

All of you where able to dodge and shot back, but ended but getting pushed back towards the giant throne, taking cover from the chaos bringer himself.

"We need to retreat." Arcee said

"The only way out, is down." Smokescreen said

"Soundwave can you fire up a ground bridge?" Bee asked

"No, I need some time to activate it." Soundwave replied

"We need to put some space between Unicron and us for Soundwave to do it." Bulkhead said

"Witness my infinite might!" Unicron said as he throws a grenade like sphere through the throne, making all of you look.

"Rev n' roll everyone." You said as all of you transformed, following your lead towards the edge.

You transformed back, but only to shoot out a giant hole for all of you to escape the building. After doing so, you decided to just fly along side with Soundwave.

"Everyone, watch out for th-" Soundwave tried to say but Arcee beats him to it.

"Stop!" Arcee said as you all stop in front of the.....smelting pit.

"A smelting pit?!" Bulkhead said

"Cybertron has been dormant for thousands of years, but that's still burning?!" Arcee said

"Sounds, can you summon a ground bridge now?" You asked

"Yes, just twenty seconds left." Soundwave said.

Suddenly you were all blast by Unicron. You and Soundwave used your cables to prevent Arcce and Smokescreen from going into the pit.

"Bulk! A little help!" You said as you kept pulling your cables which started to hurt.

"Hang tight!" Bulkhead said as he started to pull both cables up.

Bumblebee was keeping Unicron busy. Right then Unicron smashed his hook onto the ground, causing it to crumble and break towards all of you.

"Oh scrap." You said before all of you fell.

Thankfully you were all saved by Soundwave's ground bridge in just the nick of time. Bumblebee saw this and was also able to escape from Unicron. As you all went through....

"Cutting a little too close, don't you think?" You half joked to Soundwave, who gave an apologetic nod.

"I don't get it." Arcee said, "I mean we send a call inviting refugees back to Cybertron and Unicron is the first in line?!"

"Not to mention his new armor, what did we come home to?" Bulkhead asked

"What are we suppose to him now, Megacron? Unitron?" Smokescreen asked

"Really? That's your biggest issue right now?" Soundwave asked glaring at Smokescreen.

"Ugh, right, right, so what's the game plan?" He asked