a little fun? chapter 11

A/N: smut and lots of it don't like then I'd suggest skipping this chapter. You've been warned so don't say i didn't say anything. In this chapter anything goes...

 In this chapter anything goes

Cassie's POV

I don't know what it is about me today but i feel bold, like doing something i don't normally do everyone except damon&i are out of the house for who knows how long i slip on my best lingerie then head downstairs to him.

Damon's POV

Everyone is out today I'm in my office doing some work. There's a knock on the door.

"Come in" i say not looking up

I see my angel come in damn she looks like the devil dressed like that.

I feel my jeans tighten she giggles and crawls on my desk

I feel my jeans tighten she giggles and crawls on my desk. Damn that's hot I'm sat in my chair she grabs the hem of my jeans and yanks them down. I smirk as my cock springs free. She smirks and wraps her lips around the tip sucking and licking. I grab her hair and put it in a ponytail with my hand to see her blow me.

"Mmm my dirty little girl" i say smiling

She smirks "just trying something new big boy"

Damn it she's sexy when she talks like that. She continues until i cum in her mouth. She smirks and licks it up swallowing every last drop. I sit her on my desk and slam my tongue down her throat. She kisses back with such hunger and lust. I don't mind it i think it's sexy. I kiss her neck she moans softly in my ear nippling softly. I growl which seems to turn her on more. I pull the straps on her lingerie down and kiss her perfect tits. She throws her head backing moaning. I smirk and slide her lingire off her perfect body. I growl once more and leave kisses down her body. She whimpers softly as i lick her sweet spot slowly.

"Please baby?" She begs

Damn, i love it when she begs i smirk and contiune going slowly over her clit.

"I....need....you....babyboy" she moans

I love when she calls me that, damn i love this girl. She's truely something special.