3. white boy harry styles

*instrumental*
...

Lou's POV

"Get in bitch, we're going shopping!" Porter's voice hits me the second I walk into the lobby. I feel faces turn to him and me because his personality is very loud and booming. Unlike me, since I get embarrassed every point five seconds.

"Can you make your voice any louder Porter?" I say making my way to him and he smirks at me about to yell as I cup my hand over his mouth. He sticks his tongue out hitting the inside of my palm as my face contorts into disgust as I remove my hand.

"Let's go! Give me your hand," he points to the other one that he didn't lick with his tongue. I put my hand in his rolling my eyes as he pulls me along, all the way to his car in the parking lot.

"I missed Lolita," I smile at Porter looking at his car and he smiles too. Lolita has such a stupid meaning but when Porter named his car that, it just stuck. Lolita means a sexually precocious young girl.

My best friend's an idiot.

"I got her fixed up since the incident at the last beach fire. Ya know?" Porter shrugs getting in the driver's seat while I move to the passenger's side.

"Yeah, that was a bad day," I cringe just thinking about it. One time at the beach someone threw a party. There was a fire where we roasted marshmallows and soon enough people got drunk and next thing you know guns are involved. The police came and Porter and I headed in Lolita and rushed home, banging up her sides when we took down a path of trees and she got scratched and dented.

"I mean at least we're still alive. It was fun bumping into trees but my Lolita hated it." Porter pulls the car out of the parking lot and begins to drive down to Fort Mill Ford.

I've already talked to the dealer yesterday about it, along with calling my dad who sent Porter with the money I plan on using to pay for the car.

Speaking of yesterday and...well the past few days. It's been two days since I watched movies with Kayla and Daniel. They're cute I mean really if they are together which I didn't ask about since it might be private.

Anyways back to the point, I'm not really sure what went wrong but when I woke up I was in my bed. I distinctly remember falling asleep on the couch in the middle of the movie.

I remember every time I was looking at the screen Daniel's eyes were always on me. The curtesy of "staring is rude" didn't really click with either of us. I woke up in my bed is what scared me.

Kayla was in her room and I have no idea where Daniel ended up but for some reason, I think he left. It's just how did I end up in my room? I wanted to ask Kayla but as I was getting ready to go car shopping she left and-

"Did you listen to a single thing I said?" Porter's side comment puts my thoughts back on track as I look over at him.

"Sorry, I was just thinking," I shrug and he rolls his eyes beginning to tell me again even though I have no intention of listening to him.

My eyes close shortly and I have no idea that I was this tired. Maybe the fact that I stayed up 'til three a.m. watching movies. I remember we watched one and then out of nowhere Kayla woke up and we watched another one and that's when I fell asleep.