20. "pg 13 or r"

I need to know
If this is mutual
Before I go
And get way too involved
I want you bad
...

Lou's POV

It's been a week, or two since I fell asleep on top of Daniel when I made him watch the rest of Riverdale with me. Nothing else has happened between us since that night.

Daniel has been acting more like himself, which somewhat makes everything a little less awkward between us. I've also figured out that every Wednesday afternoon when I get back from my morning classes he's always here. Kayla has her club outings that day so it gives us time alone even though the last two weeks we haven't had any interactions other than talking while eating dinner.

Today is Thursday and Porter said he was on his way up to 501 Estates about three hours ago to come to take me out for lunch. He still has yet to tell me what is going on with him and said that he wanted to say it to my face in person.

He is supposed to arrive right now and he told me that he would actually come up to my room so he could see it since he hasn't actually been in my place before.

When I hear a knock at the door and when I automatically open it with a smile on my face and my arms wide for a hug I realize it's Daniel and slowly, awkwardly put my arms down.

"You look awfully fucking happy," he laughs as he walks straight in as I close the door behind me.

"I am going out to lunch with my best friend from high school and he's supposed to arrive now. That's why I was all smiley." I shrug as I watch Daniel sit down in his usual spot on the couch putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"So you aren't happy to see me?" He sends a smirk my way resting his arms back on the couch exposing more of his bare chest peeking out of the top three undone buttons of his shirt.

"I wasn't expecting you," I say and walk past the living area and into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. When I make my way back to where Daniel is on the couch I set my full glass down on a coaster when I hear another knock on my door.

This time I check the small peek hole to see Porter widely smiling which makes me laugh as I open the door and when it's pushed open wide enough Porter's arms wrap around my waist super quickly while mine find their way around his neck as he swirls me around in the air.

"I missed you Loser," he smiles, setting me back down on the ground as I tell him I missed him too. He scans the place and when his eyes land on Daniel his whole face widens as it turns back over to me.

"Lou is this-

"Shut up Porter I swear to god!" I smack my hand over his mouth and Daniel acts completely natural grabbing my glass of water and sipping on it.

"Daniel," he says clearing his throat before as Porter rips my hand off his mouth and shakes Daniel's hand firmly.

"Porter, I'm Lou's friend from back at home. Nice to meet you." He says backing away from Daniel and getting a whole glance at the place.

"Looks nice here. Where's your roommate Lou?" Porter asks me turning around as he walks down to the kitchen area.

"She's not here right now. She's out...somewhere, I don't really know," I say as I follow Porter when he goes into my room.

After roaming about my place Porter finally caves in from me begging to leave because I'm hungry. There's only one bad part that he did earlier that is going to make my insides die.

"Hey, Daniel, if you aren't busy, do you wanna go have lunch with us?" Porter asks and I turn around and smack the palm of my hand on my forehead.

Smh.

"Sure," he gets off the couch, "if that's okay with you." He looks my way and I turn to him and give him a warm...sarcastic...smile.

"It's fine."

•  •  •

"I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick. You two can pick a table!" Porter says when we get there. I watch as Daniel sinks his back into the black fabric of the booth at Noodles and Company.

I sit across from him and can feel his knee, because of how far out he's slouching. I watch his mouth and the way his lip curls up under his teeth. His eyes stare into mine and I quickly look away but the next thing I know I can feel his foot running up the side of my bare leg.

I shiver and squeeze my legs together. My breathing hitched that's for sure. I set my phone down on the table and continue to do nothing other than think of all the ways that lunch could go.

Daniel leans over the table and curls his index finger gesturing me to lean in as well and I do. His finger then pushes my chin one way so his mouth is in range with my ear.

"You know what I want to do to you right now?" He whispers. The heat of his breath makes electricity run through my spine and all into my veins.

"What do you want to do?" I gulp as he backs up and I do the same watching him lean back into the booth like it's his couch at home.

"PG 13 or R?" He asks and my whole face lights up. For some odd reason, I'd love to know what his version of rated R looks like but I have a vision of what could happen.

"Bet your rated r version would be taking me to the bathroom and having me there," I say and Daniel smirks at me, then looking down letting out a small chuckle.

"I'd prefer bending you over this table, but your choice can be PG 13 I fucking guess," he smiles and I look around at all the people sitting in booths surrounding us.

This is way to fast at the beginning of what Daniel and I have. I don't even know what we have. What is this?

Constant flirting and dirty imaginations?

When Porter gets back everything goes back to normal. Daniel has become more sarcastic and isn't as open as he is with me alone. His foot still trickles up the side of my leg so I decide to push the bottom of my boot against his crotch.

I watch his face contort as I let out a giggle. When laughing my phone goes off, notifying me that I got a text.

jagger
do you wanna go to the party tomorrow?
i can pick you up at nine? as friends (:

I smile at my phone at Jagger's message and lower my foot from Daniel's private. I reply back still smiling.

I don't have anything better to do...do I?

a/n

who's ready for a party chapter!!!???

before that comes out i have the birthday surprise chapter to make which i'm super excited about! i can't believe daniel is turning twenty one...

anyways i challenged you guys to get the votes to 500 today and i said that when i had 473 and now it has 542?

what the hell you guys! thank you all!

i've noticed a lot of people like apathetic A LOT so if you are reading this tell me: what's your favorite part in the book so far?

i am also very sorry about this chapter because it is a filler chapter so not much actually happened but it is going to somewhat have an effect on the next chapter!

i love you and don't forget to hit that star ☆

till the next

xx

hannah (;