A fuming day (seroxsad!reader)

Just so you all know if you didn't see on my profile the shoji story is up. I also just wanted to write about this good boy.

You had been in a bad mood for most of the day. Your boyfriend was trying to figure out what he did wrong. Jiro just knew you were in a bad mood since you woke up on the wrong side of the bed but she wanted to see how this would play out.

"Y/n please! Are you alright?" Your boyfriend asked suddenly. You ignored him since you knew you would snap at him. You have him a glare and just stormed off.

"Guys she is mad at me what do I do?" He asked while laying on the common room couch.

"It's just girl hormones it'll be fine soon." Bakugou said with no girl experience what so ever.

"Give her space or give her chocolates it always makes someone feel better." Kaminari said. Yet again no girl experience.

"Make her feel appreciated dude make her a fort or something!" Mina said. She was a girl so that might work. "I can help you!" She bounced up and went to my room with some sheets to cover everything.

We made a pretty nice fort with a bed and a computer to watch F/s. She would most likely like this. Mina ran off to get you and surprise you.

"You didn't have to do this for me you know." You laughed as you laid on his lap. He had noticed you had been crying since your eyes were puffy and tears were forming in your eyes.

"Yeah I did since I love you! Now since I did this you have to tell me what's wrong." Sero told you. You knew this would happen so you took a deep breath.

"My dog was put down the other day and my parents didn't tell me. She was old so I understand but I wanted to say goodbye. She was in the family since I was 4." You told him as tears started rolling down your cheek. He brought you in closer and let you cry into his shoulder.

He made you feel better by binge watching F/s and getting you chocolates. Some other things as well.

But you were glad since it actually showed how much he cared about you. He makes you feel special by doing these kind of things.