Bear hugs (Denki x bear! Reader)

If you want to vote of the next lemon chapter got to my Instagram the_bnhawattpadstory currently its Sero and Shoji, next will most likely be Bakugou and Kirishima.

You were trying to get food for the winter since they said it would be a bad one. You didn't have any Cubs much like most of your friends so you didn't need to worry.

"Y/n you really need to find a mate you are the special one." She said to you.

"I'm not special I'm a man cub and you know that." You said to her. "Humans just don't understand us."

She went quiet and you gathered berries into your picnic basket you stole from a young couple a bit ago. It was starting to be night fall so you went back to your den surrounded by food.

"Hey she's pretty!" You heard a person say. You couldn't understand the language they spoke but you growled at him. "Woah were not here to hurt you!"

You stood up and grabbed your spear. You knew humans were bad luck and they took land from the forest creatures. You walked on all fours to them.

"God don't you know anything about clothes?" A person asked. Another dude hit him and said something unrecognizable. It was like the cubs playing.

You sniffed around them they mostly smelled of gunpowder and alcohol except for one who smelled like sweets and flowers.

You stood up on your hind legs and took his hat. He smiled at you and watched you try and put it on. He thought it was so adorable and cute.

The guy growled in a mocking sort of way but you understood him. He seemed nice but his language was a bit off.

"Hi." He said to you he stuck out his hand wanting you to shake it. You bit lightly on his finger. Some guy raised a gun pointing at your head. "Don't shoot."

Those were two words that you knew very well. You said them back to the people and they looked stunned.

Your friend peered inside the den where you stayed and attacked one of the men. The guy shot her and you rushed to her side. The guy that told to lay down the weapon slowly walked over to you.

You growled at him and stood between your friend and the shooter. You lunged at the man and tried to take the gun but he shot you right in the arm.

The smaller one picked you up and carried you to the nearby town. People gawked at the sight of you. You looked at them and one male caught your interest.

Denki's point of view

"Hello mr Kaminari what do we have here?" A doctor asked.

"A girl raised by bears and she accidentally got shot while we were hunting. She can't speak except for the two words don't shoot." I told him. He nodded and brought this strange girl back.

She seemed fine fully functional she was used to this being out in the wild before. Her friend seemed to have two small cubs they would have to do on there own.

After 12 hours of waiting the doctor finally came back and brought her back out. This time she was wearing a village dress with a flower in her hair.

"She seemed to want to stay for whatever reason can you teach her the basics of everything here then?" The doctor asked. I nodded and held out my hand. She wobbled as she took my hand.

"Your name shall be Y/n from now on!" I laughed. She smiled and focused on her walking. I brought her inside with me and my friend Sero was there.

Back to y/n

You were settling nicely to your new home with new routines to do. It was kinda strange how they don't sleep in winter.

I was able to write and say very simple sentences Sero helped me out as well. Denki was also a big help on this whole thing as well even if I couldn't understand him sometimes.

We were watching a movie and when they got to the part were the two people kissed my eyes lit up.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to bite people?" I asked. Denki laughed and smiled.

"There not biting each other there kissing you know. It's a way of showing affection to the person you love." He explained. You leaned over and kissed him. "Wait you love me?"

"yep! You are doing this to help me!" You said. He smiled and kissed you again.

"This is weird now I'm going to bed." Sero said. Then the two people started wrestling.

"What's that?"

"It's a way to reproduce you know like mating." He explained. You smiled and laughed. "It's best to explain in actions."