Tamaki catch up

This is the important chapters since I have a lot.

How you meet

You both met since your parents were good friends. He would regularly go over to your house and play. One day he seemed sad.

"I have to move soon Y/n and I don't wanna go!" He cried. You gave him a hug.

"We can write letters to each other!" You said and he nodded as he hugged you.

Your quirk

Plant control- you can control vines to your will Shiozaki is your sister

(This is completely not related but her quirk was gonna be vine control and it autocorrected to vibe control)

Drawbacks: your skin gets very dry and you always need to have water on you

You see each other again

It was your first day of UA and you saw a familiar face. You lightly tapped his shoulder and when he turned around and gave you a big hug.

"H-hi Y/n." He whispered. "O-oh these are my friends Mirio and nejire. You guys this is my first friend Y/n."

"Oh this was the girl you told me about! Hello!" The tall guy said. You waved and walked together to class.

When he asks you out

It actually took him a bit to do it since he was a blushing mess. Shiozaki helped him out and they came up with a plan.

"He-hey Y/n can I give you a... something?" He asked. You nodded and you put your hand out. He put his hand in your hand and right after he saw your face he turned away to face the wall.

"I like you too." You laughed. He smiled and held your hand while being a blushing mess. Shiozaki cheered from her classroom.

First date

He took you to a movie theater. You both saw (Umm) frozen 2. He knew you wanted to see it and took you. Turns out he liked it too there were just too much people around.

Cute couple things you do

Whenever he gets nervous he accidentally sticks his head in your chest. Mirio and nejire understand it but when you guys introduced yourselves to 1-A they were freaked out.

Wedding dress

You guys had a small wedding to kept Tamaki's sanity in check

How he takes care of you while pregnant

He is always there and when you have a mental moment he too get emotional since he doesn't know what's going on.

He hates those days where he leaves you for a long period of time since something could happen

When you lose your child

He was trying to buy food one day when a whore came over and started flirting with him. His first reaction was just to pay and book it.

She didn't like and teleported and kicked you in the stomach over and over again. He found you laying on the ground crying. He was freaking out when he saw you.

What kind of dad he is

He is the supportive one again since he just wants the best for his kid you know.

He would mostly want three since that's a normal number. He also gets scared easily like your kid falls over from being clumsy well what you gonna do about it?

When you die

You were fighting a villain when it pushed you off the roof. You couldn't use your quirk in midair and you fell to the ground.

Tamaki was told right after and he started crying and he didn't talk to anyone for a bit. Mirio brought gifts and tried to talk to him.

(We all know tamaki wouldn't cheat on you)

When you cheat on him

He noticed you had a lot of 'homework' and didn't want you to go in your room some nights which was understandable. One day he walked in since he was burned out from talking to people.

He wasn't expecting you to be kissing Mirio and he ran out the room crying. It turned out to be a April fools prank. Which he was thankful for.

Couple songs

Micheal Bublé- haven't met you yet (currently listening to in my playlist)

Daycare AU

He was one of the older kids so he helped out sometimes and made friends with Kirishima. He was quiet and liked to follow you around.