Do you guys light fireworks at all?

Let's thank my good friend nick for that photo. (Yes the same one I said fuck you to in top and bottom) toto-loves-bees

Midoriya

You guys would do it then he would get scared of the loud noise. All might did it once for an American thing he learned and he got so scared he started crying.

Bakugou

Y'all don't need fireworks when you have him.

Todoroki

He loves them cause he can shoot his dad with them. It was really fun watching his house burn. Fuyumi was not happy but his brother was happy.

Iida

Nah he gets his strictness from his mom and anything to do with fire he has to make sure it's safe so no.

Denki

So Denki is just my sister in the fact that he shot the firework the wrong way one time and almost burnt down the house. So you guys make sure to not let him do it.

Shoji

He actually really enjoys it he loves cuddling with you if other people are setting them off. It's really cute to everyone but Bakugou cause fuck emotions.

Sero

Same as Denki

Kirishima

He doesn't know to feel with fireworks. On one side he actually really enjoys them. On the second hand when Bakugou shot one at him and he turned hard it stung like hell.

Tamaki

He's like a dog when they hear a loud noise. He either goes to his room or cuddles next to you on the couch. He hates them. He likes the purple ones though.

Shinsou

He'll be asleep when you start firing them. He'll wake up to tell you guys to shut the fuck up before going back to bed. Of course you don't.

Aizawa

Same with Shinsou

Dabi

He doesn't really care for them. He likes sparklers where you can hold them cause there secretive. He just doesn't like loud booming things cause it reminds him of a certain someone.