My first and only crush

Elementary school...

"Ah, Kim Jennie I'm gonna catch youu!"

Jennie looked backed at jimin and shouted back.
"Ahhhh, Oppaaaaaa you know I can't run fastt!"

"Well then you just have to get tagged!" Exclaimed Jimin with a big smile on his face.

He made sure to run with all his strength, and reach his hands out as far as he is capable of.

"Oppaaaa AHHHH!!"

"Anddd.........GOTCHA!" Jennie frowned and turned away crossing her two short arms.

"I don't like this gameee! I always get caught whenever you're it!" Jennie started to complain.

"Ahahahaha, but I like this game. When you run, it always reminds me of corgis running with their teeny tiny legs." Jimin bursted into a big laughter while mimicking corgis running.

Jennie frowned at him, but he flashed Jennie a big smile back.

"Ah, Oppa your so annoying!"

Jennie hit Jimin on his chest rapidly.

"Ahahhaahhah" jimin laughed. He enjoys spending time with Jennie.

"Aya Jimin, what are you doing?" Taehyung slowly walked in towards the two.

"Aye Kim Taehyung! I barely see you around, where have you been!"

Taehyung turned to look at Jennie.

Jennie frozed. Her eyes were wide and she couldn't move a single muscle. She took a big gulp of her own saliva in.

She didn't know why or how she was suddenly acting this way.

Her big gulp was so loud and clear. Both Jimin and Taehyung started glancing at her.

"Hi to you too Jennie." Taehyung waved at jennie and smiled.

Jennie's face blushed. She shyly waved back and looked away.
She was playing with her own hair.

Jimin was quick to notice Jennie reaction towards Taehyung, but he kept quiet.

"Wanna play with us Tae? Were playing tag." Jennie shyly asked.

Taehyung smiled and got excited.

"Sure! I'll be it!"

And without any warning, Taehyung started running towards Jennie, and Jennie ran in circles with two big fat red circles on her cheek.

Jimin just stood and stare at them. Then after a while, he excused himself away.

Jennie was smiling very hard and kept running in circles.

Taehyung however was smart, and decided to run the other way blocking Jennie.

And before she knew it, she got tagged and fell down on her butt.

"Oowwwww!"

They both bursted into laughter.

"Ahahhahah, you got me good Tae! How come you're so strong? We're only 7 years old!"

"I don't know. My mom makes me practice with the punching bag every day. Wonder why too.."

"I don't know her intentions, but it was definetly not so that you can beat me in tag!" Jennie chuckled.

"Maybe that's why!"

They smiled at each other, and Jennie took the time to check out Taehyung.

His hair was drenched in sweat.
She could smell his minty shampoo from way over here.
But most importantly, his smile was her weakness. Just from looking at it melts her heart away.
No one can resist such a sweet baby fox smile like Taehyung's.