Her

Hey guys! I would like to say that I am mind blowed by just the fact that even a single soul is reading my watt pad story. I truly feel honored😭.
This is my very first time publishing a story and I'm scared of the feedbacks I will receive from all of my readers. At first I was about to discontinue this story because I didn't even think that anyone would give any attention to my hard work. But after seeing several people starting to following me and voting for my book, that's really all I needed☺️. I will try to finish this story for all of you! Please forgive me for the late updates. School has been keeping me busy😅.

The following day......

Taehyung's POV

It was afterschool.

Most people are working on due projects, grabbing snacks, seducing teachers, or potentially having sex in the restroom.

But I just want to go home...

I've only got so much time before my self-defense practice.

Up to this day, I still don't understand why I needed this much training-

I looked at the watch on my wrist.

"Shit, it's already 3:27?!"

I grabbed my backpack and starting walking.-

"Tae! Wait up!"

It was Momo...

She slowly walked towards me smiling.

I instantly knew that she was up to no good...

The top two buttons of her uniform was unbuttoned. Exposing her jet black bra and her big cleavage.

She wore red lipsticks on her plumped lips. Making sure to over line them. And bit them hard.

Her hair flipped sideways in a messy way.

And she had her skirt pulled up all the way to her butt, exposing her long slender legs and a hint of her underwear.

"Tsk...What a slut."

"Tae...."

She took her slender fingers and traced it all over my face.

And looked up to me.

I stared at her face expressionless.

I know her intentions.

She then hugged me tightly, making sure to press her big stuffed-up boobs hard against my chest.

I looked away annoyed.

"Tae....I'm lonely."

She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me in closer to her face.

"I'm going home." I demanded.

"Huh, why in such a hurry?"
She stared right into my eyes and bit her lips.

She started to unbutton her shirt even further...

I pushed her away and grabbed my backpack onto my left shoulder, leaving immediately.

"Tae!"

I ignored her, and continued walking.

I know that these type of people just wanted a taste of me or my money.
And after they get what they came for, they will just dump me like every other girl the next following day.