Our First Time

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, school was keeping me busy and writing smuts scenes are actually quite complicated 😂 anyways enjoy!

⚠️intense smut warning⚠️

Taehyung's POV

I held her by her wrist and pinned her under me onto the bed. Her eyes grew wide, and she was panting harder than ever. Opening her mouth slightly for air.

"T..Tae......" she said while panting...

I leaned in closer to her face and stared right into her eyes. Her breath got heavier...

"Jen....will you let me?" I asked passionately, staring right at her beautiful plump lips.

She didn't answer me and closed her eyes.... I smiled at her beautiful face and licked my lips.

I then proceeded to rip her gown halfway through and she gasped suddenly.

"Jen??" I asked looking confused.

Her eyebrows frowned and her face was now worried.
"I..it was Jisoo's gown....she only let me lend it for the night...." she said while looking away, not being able to withstand my serious eye contact...

I smirked and cupped her face, making her face me again.

She blushed and I tore her whole gown down all the way revealing only her bra and her panties left.

She widened her eyes and looked right at me shocked.

But before she could say anything...I smashed my lips desperately into her. Her moans escaping her lips as I kiss her roughly.

Bitting her bottom lips seductively... She was forced to open her mouth and I inserted my tongue in.

Her moans got worse and our tongue intertwined. Turning me on even further..

As we kissed, My hands started trailing down to her bra and ripped them apart. Squeezing her soft squishy breast slowly. I broke our kiss, and started to suck one of her nipples and licked them in circles.

"T..t..ttaeee...a-ahh.." she moaned. Making me hungry for more.

My hungry self, desperate for her moans then started giving her hickeys everywhere. She continued to moan loudly and I smirked at her.

I then started trailing down my fingers from her forehead all the way to her womanhood. Tracing my two finger across her clothed thing, making her roll her eyes backwards and became a moaning mess...

I smirked at her beautiful face filled with pleasure as she arches her back and bit the edge of her panties with my teeth. Pulling them down slowly revealing her womanhood. I looked at her there and saw her wetness dripping all over her legs, her whole panties soaked...

"So desperate for me baby?" I bit my lips and looked her in the eyes.

"F..ffuck..Tae.......p.please s..stop teasing me......" she desperately said while gripping on to my hair tight.

I smiled and started to slowly unbuckle my belt and undo my shirt. Her eyes giving full attention as I was putting on a show for her.

I was now left in my boxers and my member was growing hard. I then took my boxers out revealing the erected member.

As she was sitting, her eyes grew wide as she saw the size of my member and she gasped.

I smiled to her reaction and bit my lips seductively.