Drunk

Thank you so much for reading my story! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors as this is my very first story and I'm still trying to improve as English is not my first language. Hope you enjoy!☺️

Jennie's POV

"Kim Jennie ah!"
It was Kim Taehyung.

I turned to face him and instantly saw the blood at the corner of his mouth.

"Tae! What happened to you?!"

I was so worried. It must've hurt so much. Blood is still seeping out from the wound.

I quickly walked over to him and without being aware leaned over against chest and touched the corner of his mouth.

He stared at me in shocked and froze.

I then quickly realize our awkward position and took a step back blushing hard.

I was shocked when he didn't mention anything about our awkward position. He seemed to didn't mind.

The thought of that made me blush even further....

"What were you even doing Tae?!" I asked still being concerned.

He just smiled it off and said, "It's nothing... the glass at home just had a broken rim."

I was about to question his obvious excuse when he cut me off.

"Jen, you free tonight?" He asked.

I looked at him confused and nodded.

He gave me a wide smile. His foxy smile.....

"Please come as my date tonight. Jin, Jisoo, Jungkook, and Lisa are there to do the double date. And I just wanted to join along while not being the obvious fifth wheeler." He pouted.

My heart started to pound harder and I started to blush uncontrollably.
He's probably just fucking around with me....

I quickly laughed it off and said, "wouldn't it be weird? i mean we're not even dating!"

"Yes, I know. But can you please just come as my fake girlfriend just for the night?"

He sounded desperate and gave me puppy eyes.

I blushed harder and harder and turned my face away.

"Jen...please?"

He grabbed my two hands softly and put them together wrapping his hands around it.

I looked at him shocked and felt my cheeks burning.

"F..ffine..."

He stared at me shocked for a few seconds and smiled widely.

"Really Jen?!" He stated now gripping my two hands tighter.

"Y..yea" I said shyly and smiled.

He pulled me closer to his embrace and relaxed his neck against my shoulder.

I flinched a little from his sudden affection.
But later calmed my self down as I hug him back smiling shyly...