Prologue

Cold. It was so very cold. Part of you wanted to let out a laugh, but you knew you shouldn't. It would tell them where you were. After what felt like hours, you could finally see something- no, someone. Frantically, you wiped away your tears. You needed to be strong, especially now. With the last bit of energy left in you, you ran and ran and ran until..

You closed your eyes as you fell down own, knowing this was the end of your life. It was then that you heard a melody. A melody so familiar, yet you didn't know where it was from. Time seemed to stop when the song started to dance around you. You focused on the melody and the more you did, the more you recognized the tune.

­One alone is not enough, you need both together.

Then, it was gone and you felt the time resume. Only, you weren't falling anymore. Now you were laying on the ground. Looking around, you recognized this room a bit too well. Why were you back here? You didn't want to be. While humming the melody, you stood up and walked out of the room.

Winter, summer

Moon and sun

Blood. Blood everywhere.

Just like you remembered.

You grabbed the handle of ­that room. Gulping, you dared to open the door. There, on the floor, laid the bodies of your parents. Murdered. Slaughtered. You fell on your knees on the ground. "Please don't do this to me."

Lesson number one.