Introduction

27/01/2020

8:30pm

Why hello there! Thank you for choosing this story to read :D. Please read this chapter, since it might answer some of your questions.

D I S C L A I M E R

This story is, for a part, based off of Underverse, a series created by JakeiAnimations. Credit for the characters mentioned in this story goes to the owner of the character. Some of the characters may be a bit out of character, but I will try to write as close to their true personality as possible.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E S

1. I was not born in a country where they speak English as their native language, so keep in mind that there might be some grammar mistakes here and there. You may kindly point those out if you wish to do so.

2. I do not know anything about you, the person that is reading this so I apologize in advance if the 'reader perspective' does not match your personality.

3. For all of you horny readers out there (I know y'all are here), I've never written smut before but there might be some in this book.

4. I can't respond to EVERY comment, but do know that I read all of them :).

5. Upload schedule is not yet decide, 'cause I'm kind of buried under all the work I still have to do, oops.

6. Comments asking/begging for updates are not really appreciated, since, again, I'm really really busy and I don't know when i will have a chapter finished.

-sirmintymeow