What's Next...

So, as you know, the main storyline has come to a conclusion with Anna deciding what she is going to choose. However, this isn't the end of the story. 

As of right now, I have chosen to continue the story with one choice. Making this story continued in only one choice; just one storyline. 

Basically,  the sequel to this book is titled "Taken by Yeosang" and it is the only book I play on writing to continue this series. (Unless I make a book three which would just be a continuance of this second book, not a new choice.)

Now, before you knock it off because it has Yeosang in the title, I just want to explain the book to you. Anna decides to room with Yeosang, but the book doesn't revolve around JUST Yeosang. Throughout the book, things happen and the character has individual relationships and scenes with the other boys. 

The book is a SMUT because I felt it was a good way to help continue the story, and the few first chapters have a LOT of smut, just to help build relationships and as a major part of character development. Throughout the later chapters, the story changes more into a fantasy adventure theme, and only includes a little smut. 

The smut at the beginning is so prominent because the men are on a holiday from their real adventure type jobs. Once their holiday/vacation is over, things will take a turn and everything will go back to the original storyline and back to the whole "AU" theme. 

I would explain more, but I don't want to spoil the book, haha. If you are curious, and just don't want a full-on SMUT book, wait it out until I release which chapters will start back with the original storyline. 

(For any of you wondering which of the boys have scenes so far: Through chapter 11, the characters that have smut scenes are Yeosang (a lot of Yeosang smut), Wooyoung, and Seonghwa. With some talk and flirting from everyone BUT San, Jongho, and Hongjoong. I am still writing and figuring ways to integrate them into the story. 

Anyway, enough rambling. If you liked this book, I would love for you to read the continuance of the story! 

UPDATE:

As of now (June 23, 2021) I have unpublished the second book to this series as well as many of my other works. I'm not sure if I'll ever put it back out, but I'll send an update if I do!