C6

Your POV

I got a little tired so I said my goodnights to Charlie and headed towards the elevator. I stepped in and pressed the button to go up to the 13th floor where my room resided.

The elevator eventually stopped and I stepped out getting my key out to unlock my door ready to get into my comfy pajamas and sleep until I realized I didn't bring anything other than my scythe and cloak.

I facepalmed and groaned in annoyance and was about to head back to the elevator but as I spun on my heels I bumped into a rather soft chest. I stepped back and looked up to see who it was I bumped into.

I looked up to see non other than the spider demon and pornstar Angle Dust.

"Uh..sorry about that." I said rubbing my eye in a tired manner.

"It's fine. Uh hey have you seen Husky recently?" He asked.

"Husky?...oh you mean Husk the bartender?" You asked.

"Yea. I saw him in the elevator bout' a half hour ago all flustered n' I wanna know why." He explained crossing his upper layer of arms.

"Well last time I saw him was at the bar about a half hour ago but he left abruptly covering his face like he was gonna throw up I think...I didn't get a really good look at him." I shrugged.

"...." he narrowed his eyes and leaned closer "why didn't you get a good look at him?" He asked.

"Uh...because I was too busy laughing. I know shocker. The embodiment of death itself laughing." I said sarcastically leaning back a bit.

His eyes lit up as if he just had a wonderful idea then he sped down the hallway leaving me confused and tired.

*sorry this is a short one I'm so tired.

Stay Tuned~