C16

I woke up with a headache. "Ugh." I groaned and got up. I walked to the bathroom and finger combed my hair.

There was a sudden draft of wind that sent shivers down my spine. What was that? I peeked out of the bathroom to see the balcony door open. When did I open that? I walked closer and inspected it. It looks like the lock was broken off.

"What the..."

I got suspicious so I started looking around my room. Something felt off. Sort of...lonely. I whipped my head around and looked at my night stand. The small bed Ani normally sleeps in was empty. My eyes widened and I rushed out of my room. I slammed the door open and didn't bother closing it as I ran down to the dining room. 'Maybe she's with Angel?' I thought.

I entered the dining room. Everyone was already there. They all looked at me.

"Looks like she finally decided to wake up. Mornin toots." Angel said.

"Angel! Have you seen Ani anywhere? Is she with you?" I asked worriedly.

They all looked at me confused.

"No I haven't seen her since last night when you guys went to sleep." He answered.

I felt sudden dread fill the pit of my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asked.

"Oh my god..." I dragged my hands down my face. I was panicking.

"Y/n?" Charlie asked getting up. "Are you okay?" She walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"No no no.." I looked around frantically. "S-shes gone..."

"Who? Ani?" She asked.

"Yes Ani!!" I yelled.

Charlie flinched and backed away a bit.

"S-sorry." I whispered into my hands.

I quickly left and searched the entire hotel for her.

-nobody's pov-

"ANI!!" Y/n yelled.

"Shes been at it all day." Angel said to Charlie sadly.

Currently all of the staff was at the bar.

"We should help her!" Charlie said getting up.

Angel nodded and left a different direction calling for Ani.

At this point everyone has been looking for Ani all day. There was no sign of her. They all sat at the bar.

-y/n pov-

I sat at the bar with my head in my arms.

"Oh god what am I gonna do?" I asked weakly to nobody in particular.

Charlie rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay Y/n. We'll find her." She assured.

We all sat there quietly.

Suddenly the sound of a phone ringing interrupted the silence. Vaggie got up and walked to the phone.

"Hello? This is the Hazbin Hotel." She said monotonously.

We couldn't hear what was going on on the other side of the line but by the way Vaggie's eyes widened and a look of fear and anger flashed across her face it didn't seem good.

"You little- I swear to Lucifer if you- hello? FUCK!" She slammed the phone down.

"Who was it?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know but...." she looked to me "...they said they have Ani." She said.

My eyes widened but my shocked face was quickly replaced with anger.

"Where are they?"

*eeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry it's short

Stay Tuned~