cigarettes.

C I G A R E T T E S.
C H A P T E R II.

"

Smoking kills."

"So does loving you."

He's got a cigarette in between his lips. He's done, fucked up his entire life. I't may be a short lived one if he continues with this deadly path.

He takes the cigarette in between his thumb and fore finger, bolowing smoke in general direction. He turns his head to where he can make out the airport. He wants to leave, to leave this old black and white town.

The smoke flies out of his mouth as soon as it enter his lungs. He doesn't do it for fun. I't was a way to show how he wasn't like the rest and how he would never become the rest. He had always been opposite of the young males he had grown up with at school.

Where they had liked to be chased by the girls and kissed after they were caught. He liked to sit alone.

To think.

He was a happy child as some might say. His parents had been together and were still together. No issues at home. He was a happy independent child. While his mother ran the resturant and his dad was flying around the world and meeting other world leaders, he would be at home.

The smoking had started in year nine. He was done with this shit whole they called a school. It was stupid and useless. Who was ever going to need to know how to subtract binomials from monomials.

He had never enjoyed it, after Teddy everything went down hill as the spiral continues today. He was good in the arts but his parents wanted a Doctor to fill Teddy's shoes.

Teddy was smart, there was no way how he would amount to any of that.

He tried and he still tries but no one wants to hire a university dropout with tattoos and piercings especially a gay one.