luke.

for naiv, the second cutest ship around. love ya iv <3

L U K E
C H A P T E R III.

Ashton still couldn't find out the ways of getting a guy in bed so for know he was stuck with a ugh, a girl.

Like he knows he shouldn't be complaining because he is getting what he needs ( the sex ). But still he wold love it if a guy was underneath him.

But that would lead to making the guy feel pleasure and Ash was totally against that. It was him only.

It was consuming, he needed to find someone. His skin was prickling, he was itching.

He would never touch himself, he got off only to sex.

Hetero sex wasn't as satisfying but all the guys he's had a shot with a long time relationship were all dominating.

"Ashton fucking Irwin get your ass in here." His roommate shouted.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asks stumbling into the room.

"Are you drunk, already. Oh no, Ashton, Luke is coming over today."

"I am not drunk."

"Well whatever. You smell horrendous and you haven't brushed your teeth yet. Oh my god it's already one and I have a guest coming over in an hour. Go away Ash."

Ashton just walks back into his room. He really doesn't care what Michael thinks. He's still pretty mad at him for even finding Luke.

He wasn't really mad at Michael or Luke's pathetic relationship. They were two oblivious and annoying English majors.

The sexual tension killed Ashton whenever he was in a room with them both. But the looks they had given each other or the cuddles just shared killed him even more.

If it wasn't for his stupid addiction he could actually win someones heart. He was told that many times. But he can't just stop it. He needs help, but he's a 20 year old drummer who's addicted to sex and has no money.

Really who's gonna help him?

At times like this he wishes he persuaded Mikey to take psychology.

"Ashton, Luke called."

Ashton doesn't respond, he just silently prays that the visit was canceled.

"He's bringing a friend.

some guy with the name, Calum."