sex.

S E X
C H A P T E R V.

He had to find a way to get him. Or to get anyone, a slave. Something to help him release the stress. Not a prostitute or something but someone to be his for a while. He looked up after a while and noticed he was at the other side of town, it was like his body wanted him to find Calum. It was consuming him. He had to find a way to rid of it. The feelings were coming back, he hadn't felt this way since Teddy. This couldn't be happening again.

Teddy had been everything to Ashton. They both were named prom king and couple of the year. He had met Teddy in tenth grade and they started dating in eleventh grade. As any couple would they had their ups and downs. Ashton wanted to come out of the closet while Teddy was still borderline about the whole public displays of affection.

Teddy had been Ashton's first and what sent him down this path of destruction. It was a spiral, always going downward. He thought he was getting better he truly did but after seeing Calum it was all coming back.

Memory after memory. Day after day, he dreamt of Teddy. He could see him, could feel Teddy's calloused fingertips lightly brush against his cheek. It was getting too much for Ashton.

He tensed, noticing Calum walking his way. His muscles visibly rigid beneath his soaked t-shirt. Ashton prayed that he hadn't noticed him as he hid in the alley.

"I see you there."

Ashton mentally swore over a thousand times. How was he going to explain what he wanted from Calum. Why Ashton was at this side of town?

"Hey Calum, oh cool, you're a lifeguard. I always wanted to be on but I was to lazy to complete my cpr trai-" His explanation was cut short as Calum was standing directly face to face with him. His mouth some mere millimetres away from Ashton's.

"Cut the chit chat Irwin. What do you want from me.'

Maybe it was the smell of chlorine getting to his head. "I want to kiss you," Ashton whispered.

Calum angled his face closer, lower down toward Him. But not to his mouth. To his ear. "I'll allow it."

Calum's lips brushed Ashton and suddenly it became to much. Ashton grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled Calum against himself, as close as he could but it wasn't close enough. His hands were trapped between the hard ridges of Calum's stomach. He was almost breathless with want.

But Calum was still.

Until his name fell from Ashton's lips in a soft desperate groan. Pleading over and over and not once did Ashton regret any of his actions. And then Calum's hands were on his hips and his mouth was on Ashton's skin. Everything stopped and then the spinning, the dizziness. It was consuming Ashton.

Calum lifted him up and his legs involuntarily wrapped themselves around Calum's waist. He was backed up against the brick wall, scratching at his back. The ache was delicious and not enough at all. He craved friction, he craved release. He craved Calum's touch.

He gripped Ashton's waist as he shifted him up and then Calum's lips brushed against Ash's. He leaned back, completely senseless and Calum still hadn't kissed him

Just when he thought he couldn't possibly take anymore, Calum lowered his mouth to the curve of Ash's shoulder, teeth grazing his skin. Ashton felt as if he was ignited, he was on fire. Each and everyone of his desires were becoming more and more.

Calum lifted a hand to the nape oh Ashton's neck as he slid off of him. Trailing his fingers to the dimple of Ashton's back. He was breathless and unsteady as he choked out the next word "What?"

"You're not ready." Calum said as he backed away. "I felt it, you want to top, you want total domination. You just aren't ready right now."

Ashton swallowed. "I was thinking about it. But I'd rather you kiss me any day."

"I'm not sure you can appreciate you can appreciate how much I want to lay you out before me and make you scream my name."Ashton was visibly flustered and at that Calum smirked at it but continued speaking. "But there will come a time when you're ready, when nothing more is important as us."

Calum's voice was sincere, his expression serious at his last words. Ashton wanted to believe him.

"And then I'll make you scream my name."