Busy day

Amanda's Pov~

Amanda was sleeping peacefully dreaming about meeting fans and talking with them, unaware that she was half asleep waving her arms around and smiling in her sleep. " ha..yea i have been a cosplayer for a while now " she said in her sleep while moving around to get more comfortable.

she opened her eyes after a hour or so and looked at the alarm on her phone noted down as (Get up Lazy ass!) Amanda closed her eyes once again, only to open them and jump up. " ah..shit shit shit " she said as she fixed her bed badly and went to take a shower. " how long was i asleep for? " the brunette said as she finished in the bathroom and got changed into her Todoroki costume.

after a while, she was doing his make up when her phone started having a fit well that's what it sounded like. " ugh..who- " she was cut off when she noticed it was Emma who was calling her. pressing the button she started to talk. " hey Emma what's up? " Amanda said trying not to sound tired but you could clearly hear by her voice she was. " i just wanted to see if you needed a lift? " Emma said as she fixed her Mina wig and smiled at herself in the phone mirror.

Amanda looked around her room and noticed it was a mess, clothes everywhere, wrappers from various different types of snacks and take out food. she was disgusted as she looked at it. " tell you what I'll meet you guys later on i have some things I should get on with " Amanda said checking Todoroki's scar in the bathroom mirror.

" okay if you sure, we will see you later " Emma said as Amanda didn't even answer as Emma hung up on her, but she wasn't really bothered at this moment in time. " wow from the amount of clothes in here you'd think i slept with like 8 people " she laughed at herself as she finished Todoroki's make up and started to clean her hotel room. " I'm not having the staff thing i can't clean own things away " she said as she started to fold the clothes into the wardrobe. 

after cleaning up she headed out still in Todoroki's costume, she entered starbucks and got a caramel coffee, she was feeling a bit lonely since Emma and A.J where already at the event, she looked out the window, as someone walked past her and bumped her shoulder. " excuse me " Amanda said standing up but as she did she knocked her coffee by mistake and it got spilt all over the person who bumped into her shoulder.

Amanda's eyes grow wide as she saw the coffee go all over the smaller female. " ahh what the! " the blonde haired girl screamed as she faced Amanda looking pissed. " I'm sorry i didn't mean " Amanda looked at her again she was glaring at Amanda. " the coffee just and then- " she couldn't finish because the girl just walked off into the bathroom.

Amanda shortly left after the drama happened, she got in her white range rover and headed to the event, hopefully she could forget about that blonde haired girl. " i really messed up back there" she said to herself as she connected her TikToks to the car so she could listen and watch them on the way to distract herself.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

so what do you think will happen?
I'll update soon~