who does she think she is?

Liz's Pov~ 

Liz was at McDonald's buying herself a breakfast muffin because she forgot to buy food. " what time is it? " Liz asked some random guy on the other table. " it's almost half 1 " he said and went back to reading his news paper. she checked Instagram and updated her TikToks. " maybe i should do some shopping before i head to comic con " she said while texting her friends Rachel and Nikki to ask them if they'd like to go out for a bit. 

Liz waited for her friends to get there before the three of them headed out to town, liz made sure she had her comic con outfit in her bag as well as some water and her phone. " what do you want to shop for Lizzie? " Nikki asked as she posted a group picture of them in town. " i mean i need to get the wig for Izuku and they might have it in a shop not to far from here " she said.

" i need a new laptop, someone broke my old one " Rachel glared at Nikki. " i didn't break it, besides it's a cheap brand " Nikki said as she stuck our her tongue at Rachel. this just made Liz laugh at them. " you guys, i swear are little children " she said checking Instagram again. " where the children you have a big teddy called cuddles " Nikki pointed out and liz rolled her eyes dramatically. 

" ugh..do we have to go and buy you a new laptop, can't you just get a dog or something or some new shoes " Nikki whined at Rachel who was getting annoyed. " your lucky I'm not making you buy me another one an I'm paying for it myself " Rachel sassed as it made Nikki quiet. after Rachel brought another laptop they headed to a cosplay shop.

" Liz you should wear this for comic con " said Nikki pointing out bright yellow heals with red imprint inside them. " and why would i wear these again? " she asked confused while being disgusted over the shoes. " because they are adorable " Rachel said smiling at Nikki who nodded her head.

" guys I'm telling you i wouldn't be seen dead in these things " Liz said as she poked the shoes and they fell off the shelf, as they did the three girls laughed picked them up and left. " it's i shame they didn't have the deku wig " Rachel said. " sorry Liz " Nikki said as she rubbed Liz's back. " guys I'm not sad, I'm fine i can easily find deku's wig online or something " Liz said as they got a bus and left town.

" nothing can ruin this day, we have hung out for a good while today and I'm going to comic con later so.. I'm good " Liz said as she watched TikTok for a bit. " guys i know what will make this dat even better " Nikki said while she put her phone down. " what? " Liz asked while liking people's TikToks. " Starbucks " Nikki said while walking up to the place this put a bigger smile on Liz's face.

" i think we should order 3 chocolate shakes " Nikki said as Liz and Rachel nodded while walking into starbucks, Rachel walked over to a table, but someone our there hand out at the wrong time and hit her by mistake. " ow " Rachel said but sat down, Liz didn't like the way that person didn't even apologise, so when she walked past to get to the table she bumped someone's shoulder.

what she didn't realise was the person stood up and spoke up " excuse me " they said as Liz ignored them, she continued to walk but was stopped when some liquid that was hot spilt on her outfit. " ah what the! " Liz said as she was now annoyed and in pain she glared at the taller female who she could see clearly now.  " I'm sorry i didn't mean " the brunette tried to apologise but Liz kept her glare on the girls gaze. " the coffee just and then- " the girl tried to explain again, Liz noticed she was dressed like Todoroki but she forgot about that and walked off into the bathroom. 

Nikki and Rachel saw everything but stayed out of it since the female was so tall, they headed to the bathroom afterwards. " Lizzie are you ok? " asked Rachel as Nikki slapped the back of her head. " of course she isn't okay that idiot just basically poured her coffee on her " Nikki explained as Liz was using cold paper towels to cool her chest and arms down. " i don't believe her i mean who does she think she is? " Liz said as Rachel and Nikki helped her change into something else because the other clothes has a coffee stain and were wet.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here you go people~
i will update again when i can
what do you think will happen if they meet again?