I can't believe her

Amanda Pov~

As Amanda when into the bathroom she was so confused and annoyed with the fellow cosplayer. " why c'mon man, i mean i spend so long on this outfit and make up " Amanda said as she removed her Todoroki wig and make up, well what was left of it. " great now i have to redo all this again " she said in a whiny voice as she removed her hair net.

after a hour she came out as Bakugo, she was clever enough to remember his wig and hero outfit. " now imma make sure that deku stays away from me " she laughed but she was annoyed with the girl. " i can't believe her who does she think she is? " Amanda said as she faced Emma and A.J. " Amanda not everyone is nice you know " A.J reminded me as he made sure his wig was on right.

" yea i know but she is so..she just and after i- " Amanda said stressed as Emma looked at her. " are you going to finish any of those sentences? " she said taking the piss. Amazing glared and bit her top lip. " very funny thanks " Amanda said as she walked back over to her place to see more people who wanted pictures and autographs.

" she put on her best smile for her fans as she took pictures and had conversations with them about cosplaying. " yea you just have to make sure your laughing and body language is realistic " Amanda said as she sighed a poster for a fan. afterwards she took another break and met up with A.J and Emma to do some looking round and getting some food.

" have you saw her since she you know-? " Emma said as Amanda shakes her head and continues to walk with a smile on her face. " Amanda if you have a problem with this girl maybe just maybe you should talk to her- " A.J advised her. " A.J are you out of your mind, she poured some random guy's drink on me " Amanda reminded him.

" yea but didn't you say that you spilled your drink on her at Starbucks? " Emma said as she played with her finger nails. " might i remind you that was completely a accident " Amanda says rolling her eyes at Emma. " yea but did she know that? " A.J asked the poor former brunette. " she i said i was sorry and she walked away from me after i tried to apologise " said the cosplayer who was more stressed now.

Liz Pov~

after Liz got her revenge on the brunette cosplayer, she smirked and walked back other to Nikki and Rachel who where kissing for fan service. " oh look Liz is back " Rachel said ending the kiss as Nikki got of from her lap and they decided to take a break. " where did you even go? " Rachel asked as Liz shrugged her shoulders. " can you just tell us, you seem pleased with yourself " Nikki said as she looked at her Instagram.

" fine I'll tell you " Liz said as she sat down so did Rachel and Nikki. " so you know that girl the one from Starbucks? " Liz said. " yea? " Nikki ans Rachel replied simultaneously. " well guess what i bumped into her here " Liz said still smirking. " oh..and what did you two talk? " Rachel said as Nikki looked at Liz. " i didn't give her the chance you say much, because i purposely spilled someone's drink on her " Liz said as she looked proud of herself.

" whoa, what did she do after you done that? " Nikki asked interested. " she walked off without anything else to say " Liz spoke again evil grin appeared. " i wasn't going to let her get away when she spilt her drink on me in front of everyone " Liz said playing with her Midoriya wig. " well at least she got what she deserves " Rachel said as she put her arm around Nikki.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

sorry if this isn't the best i just wanted to update for you guys, anyway i hope you like this chapter.