Poor Emma

Amanda's Pov~

Amanda was sitting on the couch wine in one hand phone in the other and she was already drunk from two full bottles, Emma couldn't stop her if she tried. the film had been paused because Amanda had been on the phone for almost a hour now. " yea yea I know where the golf course is, I'd love to join you sometime Ed " Amanda said it was more like shouting then talking.

" omg do you want to come over to mine now me and my friend are sitting in if you got a mate with you bring him over " Amanda said laughing and giggling to someone she had literally just met. " yea i know but my friend Emma is single she probably get along with him you know " the way Emma saw it was she had to stay for the drunk brunette.

when she finally hung up the phone she looked at Emma. " he is brining his mate i said you wouldn't might hanging out with him for awhile " Emma nodded and fake smiled she was so tired but she was doing this for Amy. " it's honestly fine Amy " she smiled as Amanda offered her a drink she thought about it and decided to have one in the end.

the stumbling brunette, cleaned up a bit because she didn't want the boys thinking she was scruffy and didn't look after things. " they well be here in like five minutes Em, I'm just going to change hang on " she said rushing into her bedroom.

she walked back to the room Emma was in and smiled at her, Emma spat out her drink and her eyes went in pure shock by the cosplayers choice of clothing.

" Whoa Amy, don't you think you should know the guy to dress up like that, i mean he is probably no match for you " Emma said honestly as Amanda wasn't really listening but the knock at the door got her off guard

" Whoa Amy, don't you think you should know the guy to dress up like that, i mean he is probably no match for you " Emma said honestly as Amanda wasn't really listening but the knock at the door got her off guard. " Emma go get the door " she said as she sat on the couch waited for the males to walk in.

Emma opened the door to be greeted with to males, one looked like a biker who never drove a bike before and the other was pissed they had like a pack of four cans with them as they walked in. " tf have you got us into Amanda " Emma asked herself.

Liz's Pov~

Liz was still awake she had been watching Amanda's tiktoks and looking up anymore information on her, as she was looking threw some more videos she felt butterflies sometimes in certain videos, and she started to realise Amanda has amazing everything, breathtaking face impressive jawline, beautiful eyes quite decent lips, pretty voice, gorgeous body figure.

Liz swore she smiled watching more of them, and she got more interested in Amanda. " why are you thinking like this that girl dropped her drink all over you and ruined your clothes " Liz said to herself she shrugged off any feelings of liking Amanda and continued to focus. as Rachel came down.

" hey Rae why are you still awake? " Liz asked as she didn't take her eyes off the screen. " um.. Liz my and Nikki just broke up " Rachel said as slow tears ran down her face they was more like waterfalls, of course being a good friend Liz sat down with her and tried to calm her down.

" I'm leaving Liz I'm pretty sure she hates me " Rachel said as Nikki came down stairs that just put the female in more tears. " Nikki why have you guys broken up " Liz asked confused as Nikki sighed. " i just want to take a break Rachel, we don't seem to have the right side of things currently " Nikki explained as Rachel nodded and got up. " i understand, I'll leave now talk to you guys later " Rae said wiping her face before leaving and heading to her house.

" well with that out the way I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and go back to bed " Nikki said the only thing she was wearing was a nightgown that hugged her waist perfectly. " I'm going to sleep now myself " Liz said as Nikki went up after saying goodnight to her. 

" Amanda.. " she said to herself before she fell asleep as much as she didn't want to admit it she was falling for the brunette.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

so update done, I'll update again later, hope your enjoying this story it means a lot that people are actually reading this. 

and thank you so much for 3.45K i wasn't expecting it to be good honestly.