comic con

Amanda's Pov~ 

Amanda finally arrived to the con after two hours of repeated TikTok, she checked she had everything and exited her car getting ready to set up her stand bored. " I'll have people line up here and take pictures over here " she said planning it out as she put a big picture up behind herself that was her dressed as Todoroki and quirk affects added like fire and ice.

" i think they should be able to ask questions or recomend TikToks to me no harm in that, of course keep it PG13 " she said as she set her desk up and waited to be noticed by fans. " hey akrcos I'm a hugh fan, and I'm dying to ask you some questions and take a phone or too for my lock screen " said a girl who was in Momo cosplay.

" I'm also glad to meet you and please call me Amanda if you like " Amanda said smiling at her girl as she stared to get into a conversation with her. Amanda got to talk with some heart warming fans, and some strange ones but she loved them all.

" hey would you like a picture or a autograph? " Amanda asked a girl who was dressed like Midoriya. " Omg it's really you akrcos, omg i can't believe I'm talking to you right now your so amazing i live your Bakugo cosplay it's unbelievable and your so beautiful in person " said the girl, Amanda blushed a bit and laughed. " well I'm glad you like my cosplay, do you cosplay yourself? " she asked the Izuku fan. "

" not really i started like a week ago " she said. the taller female nodded and gave the girl some tips about how to film videos and what angels to use on the camera settings. " i hope everyone is having a fun time, I'm very happy i have gotten to meet so many of you today " she said afterwards she took her break and went to the bathroom for some time alone.

" thank god i knew i couldn't hold it in any longer " she said washing her hands and leaving the bathroom heading back up to her place, she noticed more people had crowded round her area. " well i can't complain they came here to see me and I'm very greatful to have so many fans so loyal " she said as she walked back.

as the brunette walked back over to her fans, she bumped into someone much smaller. " not again, omg I'm sorry i wasn't looking were i was going " she said as she helped the the cosplay up from the floor. " it's fine..also i- " The other female stopped as she looked up to Amanda.

" You? " She said as she walked over to a random guy and picked up his ice coffee, Amanda watched cluelessly as the former Blonde haired girl walked back over to her. " um..anyway i hope you understand i didn't mean to spill my drink on you " Amanda said but as soon as she finished speaking she was drenched with the ice coffee, and it was cold because the ice hadn't melted yet.

" ah! that is cold " Amanda shivered.
The girl smirked while she poured the drink on Amanda, who had her mouth open in shock and looked confused and upset. 'oops I'm very sorry, i didn't mean to spill my drink on you' the smaller female said in a sarcastic voice. Amanda looked at her and then her outfit. " woah you didn't have to do that to me you know, i apologised to you and- " Amanda cut off again.

" honey i just told you this was a accident " the girl played innocently as she blinked her soft eyes open and closed. " but, it wasn't a accident because you picked up that guys drink on purpose and dumped it on me and that was ice coffee " Amanda said as she pouted that her outfit was sticky and wet. " great. now i can't be Todoroki for the rest of the con " Amanda said annoyed as she walked off.

leaving Liz feel like she had gotten revenge for that. 

score :
Amanda 1
Liz 1

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm not sure how this story is doing honestly, but I'm going to continue writing anyways.

I'll update when i can~