Green Sleeved Monster

(A/n: This is Henry's POV😂🤣)

Anne was beautiful. Beautiful face, beautiful breasts and a cute ass. But I can't help but stare at Cassandra. She was not an English woman, you could tell by the way she held herself and spoke. She was a Greek goddess among mere mortals, and myself of course.

I look to Anne, who was on my arm and clinging to me in the most beautiful way. She leaned her head onto my chest and I could hear her humming. My eyes grow tired and dry. I'm tired and have been up for almost seventeen hours straight. I need to rest.

But I cannot. Not with Anne on my arm. I can only imagine Cassandra, I feel bewitched by her. The way she held herself as if she were a regal bird in a cage. Holding her head high and walking with such a hypnotic sway of her hips. I had stared after she left the gardens for too long that Anne was raging. I will not lie, seeing Anne like that makes me question why I am so willing to tear my country apart for her.

She wasn't like Catherine though, which is both good and bad in certain ways. For one she doesn't act like a nun, she embraces sex and finds pleasure in it. One of the reasons I made her my mistress.

But with the good of her comes the horridness that is the unpredictable. Anne may not give me a son. I may tire of her all to soon into a marriage contract with her and then we shall both be left unsatisfied in our Union. Not to mention that it hardly seemed a fair alliance. Her family was nothing in comparison to Catherine's Spain.

A divorce with her could lead to the unthinkable and if that were to happen and I'd still be left without an heir, I just might chop off someone's head! And I'm not exaggerating!

I cannot picture in my mind what my son with Anne would look like. And yet I could fill a court yard with Cassandra and I's heirs and heiresses. Truly a sight to see.

Cassandra's POV[A/n: Writing as Henry is HARD!!]

It was a peaceful morning. My ladies were out and about today so I was free to wonder the halls of court. I had already been informed that the next Privy Counsel meeting would start next week, Thursday, at noon.

I have an appointment to visit and propose my alliance for Greece. A generous offer if you ask me. We provide England with both military and financial aid and they give us insurance incase of an upstart or a cue.

Simple, right?

No.

My father also wants me to become wed. But he has been... untrustworthy, with my hand and my sisters.

As I ponder my situation I almost miss the gossip and rumor in front of me.

There were five women. All Lady Anne's friend, pals, buddys, mates, whatever .

They were whispering, not well, but whispering none the less. As if they actually didn't think they could be heard.

Talking about me. Those bitches.

The one in green was going on and on. I almost didn't feel inclined to listen.

I can't tell you their exact words. For that would compromise my Christianity. But what I can do is summarize that there is a rumor that I and the King are lovers.

And that I was pregnant with his bastard.

Both as untrue as that virgin's blush on their cheeks when I confronted the cowardly women.

I blanked out and it honestly ruined my day. These whores of Boleyn's were infuriating!

I was storming through the palace grounds, completely done with the petty drama for now. I have a letter to write anyway.

I didn't even notice the stomp of my heels as they clicked violently across the mahogany wooden floors.

I don't know where I was going. All I knew was that I was pissed and needed air. Lots of a i r.

(A/n: Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating recently but with the virus and the school I'm going to shutting down I had to figure out that whole situation. But I am currently on spring break and will be home schooled until further notice. I hope your all safe and healthy. I do have good news! I will be publishing two new books soon and am working on another chapter for this one. Thank you for being patient 🥰😘)