Friends!

(3rd POV)

BEN Drowned-

BEN watched as the girl smiled when her older sisters walked in covered in green paint. He heard her mumble "matches their personalities."
He chuckled slightly. He saw her sneak a glance at the tv he was in, then decided to make a show of being a bitch.
"Oohhh noooo! What happened?!" She feigned sadness.
The oldest of twins— by five minutes Marie clearly knew she was faking and grabbed her by the hair.
Y/N yelped when Marie gripped her hair. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" Marie screamed.
Y/N whimpered and Marie and Lynn stormed out, leaving her crying slightly on the ground.
BEN left the tv and comforted Y/N. "Friends?"
"F-friends.."

Eyeless Jack-

The young girl, Y/N, sat at her desk, growling in confusion. The man from a few nights prior came up behind her and read the equation she was working on. "52" he said calmly.
She jumped out of her chair. "W-who are you?"
"Call me EJ or Jack."
"O-okay.. I'm Y/N." She responded.
The rest of the day he helped with her homework as it was going to be due the next day.

Homicidal Liu-

Y/N told him everything. Brisa bullying her, her goons holding her back, her brother never believing her when it came to Brisa, and her brother saying he would always choose his girlfriend over his family. He climbed the tree and sat next to her, rubbing her back when she started crying again. 'Were killing this Brisa bitch' 'yep'. He calmed Y/N down and muttered something. "?"
"Do you want to be friends?" They asked.
"S-sure.."

Hoodie-

Y/N was watching (Y/f/s) (your favorite show) while eating a slice of cheesecake. She heard a knock at the window and got up. The saw the hooded person. She let him in.
"I'm Hoodie."
"Y/N"
He handed her another cheesecake.
"Sorry about the other one, I was just really hungry.."
"Your forgiven" she muttered, putting the cheesecake in the fridge.
"Please don't sick your dog on me.."
"Jacqueline!" She called. The dog bounded up to her and barked happily. "Meet Hoodie."
She sniffed Hoodie slightly and rubbed her head on Hoodie's jacket.
"If Jackie likes you, you're my friend."Y/N said calmly.

Jeff The Killer-

After the 'incident' Y/n's friend wouldn't leave her house. Y/n shrugged it off and was playing video games. She was also mumbling to the Hello Neighbor song. (Get Out by Dagames.) As she listened to the song she heard a slight tapping at her window. She got up, grabbed a knife, and went to her window. She saw Jeff and let him in.
"Thanks kid"
"My name is Y/n"
"K Y/n"
"Jeff The Killer?" She asked, feigning confusion.
"Yep"
"Oky"

Laughing Jack-

Almost every night since that day, Y/N had a dream about that clown. They'd become friends easily over their love of candy and Y/n's ability to sense poison.

Masky-

Jase and Y/n were going to the park again. Y/n let him go and he ran off to play with his friends.
"Hello Y/n"
"Hey Masky"
"How are you?"
"Meh"
"Friends?"
"Sure."
"Who's your brother."
She called for Jase. "Jase! C'mere I have someone for you to meet!"
He ran up. "Yea sis?" He asked.

Ticci Toby-

Y/n was on her couch, sleeping after her prank on Liza. Toby snuck in through an opened window and chuckled seeing the girl. She heard this and jumped, holding a knife at him. He chuckled again.
"I'm To-by."
"Y/N..."
"Nice to meet y-a Y/N"
"N-nice to m-meet you t-too.."
He chuckled more.

Sonic.EXE-

Y/n was sleeping again. Sonic entered and watched her. She rolled her eyes mentally and looked up.
"What the fuck do you want?!"
"To be friends bitch."
"Fine. I'm Y/n"
"Sonic.EXE."
'Bastard.' Y/n thought angrily