NEW CHARACTER

Dr. Smiley

About you:

You're very chill, but if someone you care about get harmed, you take out any rage you've held in and attack the shit out of them. You enjoy talking to random friends anonymously to prank them and reading alone.
Your favorite colors are Lilac and white and your favorite food is chocolate. You have three older brothers along with three older sisters.

First encounter;

~Your POV~

I growled at the cuts and bruises on my arms and legs. I continued to walked home.
'I'd clean up and hopefully no one would notice my limp if I don't eat again.' I thought, sighing.
I rubbed my eyes tiredly. 'I'm just gonna go home, change, and sleep....' I thought, blinking slightly to rid myself of tiredness. I heard someone pull up next to me.
"Do you need help? I'm a doctor, allow me to fix you" I heard a male voice say.
I looked over and raise an eyebrow. "H-huh?" I asked, generally confused.
"Do you need help? I'm a doctor, allow me to fix you." He repeated patiently.
"N-no Thanks.. I've had worse, I can handle.." I trailed off, starting to walk back home again.

Becoming Friends;

~Your POV~

I sniffled and coughed into my hand. Sitting in the corner of 'my room'. I was coughing up blood.
'Why do they hate me?' I thought, tearing up again. Tears flowed down my face and I hissed in slight pain as the tears hit my cuts.
I heard someone coming closer to me. "P-please don't hurt me!" I whimpered, still in pain from the beating.
"I won't." Said a suave male voice.

~His POV~

I crouched in front of her. She had really, really short hair. Like, almost a boy's cut. She had on a long sleeved shirt and a pair of pants. Her h/c hair was dirty and tangled. She sniffed and looked up at me, tears in her eyes.
I saw a large amount of cuts on her face. "Where did those come from?" I asked absentmindedly.
"M-my br-brothers..." she mumbled quietly.
I looked into her e/c eyes. They were puffy from crying. She looked so malnourished as well. "Do you want a better home?"
"Y-y-yes..?"
"Come with me." I stood up, holding my hand out to her.
She reached out to it, flinched back slightly when yelling was in the background, but grabbed it and I hauled her up. She smiled weakly at me before jumping when we both heard stomps up the stairs.
I grabbed her hand tightly to reassure her and jumped out the window.

Your feelings;

~Your POV duh~

I watched as Smiley, the guy that rescued me, as he 'helped' a 'patient'. I smirked as I watched her plead for life.
"Nurse-" he indicated to me- "will YOU kill her?"
I gulped, shocked he remembered I was here. I nodded and grabbed a small dull knife.
I slit her throat slowly with the dull knife and smirked, chuckling as the life left her eyes.
"That was beautiful, nurse."
"Th-thanks Smiley.." I blushed at praise.

His feelings;

~His POV~

I love her. It grew since she first helped me kill. It seemed her family had broken her sanity long ago and she'd been killing in secret. She was like an angel. So I nicknamed her Angel.
Her h/c hair had grown out slightly so it reached her shoulders. She smiled more often then when I'd first met her.
She told me the day we'd met she'd been bullied at school and remembered them telling her they'd send someone calling himself a 'doctor' to kill her.
I vowed to kill them painfully and include her as much as I could without her knowing why I killed them. I love her. Definitely.

He/you confess/es;

~His POV~

I decided to confess to Angel today. Using one of her bullies. I tied him down and called up the stairs. "Nurse?"
"Yes?" She called back.
"Want to help a 'patient?'" I chuckled looking back at the patient.
"Okie doki!" She came down in a t-shirt and shorts with a knife. She saw who it was and chuckled darkly.
"You want to?"
"Yes."
"Go ahead."
I watched as she tortured him slowly. When he was dead she smirked and carved something into his side. A small halo. "What's that?" I asked.
"My mark."
"Okay. By the way.." I trailed off.
She looked up at me from her crouched position.
"I really like you.." I mumbled. She blushed and muttered something under her breath.
"I-I l-like you t-too.." she replied. I chuckled. I still think it's cute she stutters when she talks.

First Date/Kiss;

~His POV~ (I like writing his thoughts okay? deal)

I smiled as I watched and heard her sing a little while she got dressed. We were going killing, so she just put on a hoodie and a pair of black pants. She wore lilac converse. She grabbed a dull knife and a small black surgical mask. She tied her hair up with an ivory colored ribbon and smiled.
I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Ready to go Angel?"
"Yeppers!"
I chuckled at her childishness and wondered how anyone could hurt her, mentally or physically.
I held her hand as we killed and after a few kills she got a little tired. "You okay?"
"M-mhm.." She hummed.
I picked her up and took her home. I kissed her gently and she kissed back. I set her on the bed. "Love you Angel."
"L-love *yawn* you t-too.." she mumbled and fell asleep. I chuckled and kissed her forehead before going to my room.

Hai guys! I love writing these and honestly I love Dr. Smiley. But sadly, I am tired af now. It hurts to blink. Aghhhhhh I have school kill me!
~Lucy