When you First Kill

BEN Drowned-

I smirked at the knife in my hand. I slid it gently across her cheek. 'Her' is the bitch that tried to kill my boyfriend.
"FUCKING BITCH!" She screamed at me. I laughed.
"yOu SuRe I'm ThE bItCh?" I stabbed her throat.

Dr.Smiley-

You already killed with him.

Eyeless Jack-

You and him decided to kill for a date. You were wearing a dark blue hoodie and black pants. You carried a knife and when you killed your victim, you stole their liver.
"Why the Liver?" Jack asked.
"They're good oki?"
"Okay."

Homicidal Liu-

He wanted you to kill with him after you'd showed him your skill with guns.
"Please Y/nnnnnn!"
Deep sigh "fiiiinneeee."
"Yes!"
You and him killed until 3 am. You only stopped because you saw Jeff and his girlfriend.

Hoodie-

You and him go killing on a basis because you have separation anxiety.

Jeff The Killer-

You and him went killing on your first date.

Laughing Jack-

You and him decided to kill. He thought you were brutal. He liked it.

Masky-

You kill with him whenever he lets you. It's pretty often he takes you along.

Ticci Toby-

You haven't killed, but you help Toby kill by setting up traps to slow down his victims.

Sonic.EXE-

You and Sonic scare people to death by appearing behind them to kill them.

Dang I got bored while in the middle of this, sorry guys. Either way, please request scenarios! I'm bored! Bai creepies!
~Lucy