PROLOGUE

═══════════════

═══════════════

     It was a rainy day when Mr and Mrs Lynch arrived home together in complete silence. Usually the husband and wife's conversations were short, most of their day was filled with silence their big house filled with empty rooms. When they arrived home they sat together Mr. Lynch reading his newspaper and Mrs. Lynch reading her book on astronomy. Then she thought about all the empty rooms in her house and It truly bothered her that they weren't occupied she was trying to come up with solutions to fix this problem and then there was one she found. "Mr. Lynch." She spoke and her husband quickly looked up at her. "I want a baby." She says.

    Her Husband blinks and all he does is just nod and look back at his newspaper, that was a yes. As the days went by Mrs. Lynch would tell her husband what she wanted.

    I want seven kids to occupy all of the seven rooms. She requested to him while they were at work together.

    Mr. Lynch nodded.

   I don't want to carry a child I want to adopt.

Mr. Lynch nodded.

    Weeks went by and then Mr, Lynch came up with a solution. "We can turn our children into prodigies it would benefit our scientific work, and each of our children will be good at only one thing. All seven of them."

    Their first child was a little girl, they travelled all the way to France just to get her she was wrapped in a yellow blanket that her birth mother gave her, and she has a little tint of brown hair. They named her Martha Mrs. Lynch claimed the name meant mistress of the house and since she was first it all made sense. A year later they adopted a boy the Birth Father of the boy gave him up as fast as possible due to the fact they were poor and the Lynch's money would help him out, they named him Peter. A year later they adopted another girl travelled to Vietnam just to get they named her Lannie. A year later came Phillip and a year later came Aster.

     Yet there were still two more empty rooms that bothered Mrs Lynch to no end. Then Mr. Lynch received a phone call saying they had two children both born on the same day in a teenage group home with their birth Mothers. They were quick to find them it was a boy and a girl and they both already had names to the couples dislike that they wouldn't get to chose, original names being Elliot Ian Painter and Mona Frida Henderson.

      It took a lot of bribing with Mona's Mother and a lot of force Elliots Birth Mother was easily convinced. They managed to bring the two of them home and called them the twins. The children were chosen to what they were good at by their interests Mr and Mrs Lynch observed them. Martha was seen trying to mimic a Ballerinas dance moves on t.v. Peter when he started to count at a young age. Lannie asked for skates when she was two years old. Aster always changed the channels to sports and often watch the boys at the high school practice with their nanny. Phillip was always fast, Elliot had banged on the piano keys when he was sitting on Mr Lynch's lap while laughing.

     And Mona. It was Farley hard to decide with Mona since their daughter rarely saw interest in things, it concerned them greatly that she wasn't then one day at the neighbors party she dipped in finger in paint and started playing with the Canvas Mrs, Lynch saw her eyes shine when her did it. Due to her name and middle name it made sense that she was to be an artist Mona practically screamed when she got her first canvas and some paints for Christmas one year.

     As they grew up the children were skilled known around the small town Forks, Washington for their talent. Martha won medals, Peter was apart of his group in school and won every single time, Lannie skated beautifully landing a triple axel, Phillip broke a record with his running time, Aster excelled in every single sport and was probably going to play for football team and get drafted, and Elliot played the piano so beautifully it would put you in a trance, then Mona. Mona painted and sold her paintings that she spent tears and sweat on it broke her heart every time she has to see one of them go.

    Mona was easily overlooked, people forgot that their was a seventh child to the Lynch family, while they took trips to see the children perform there was never one for Mona. They never looked at her paintings never congratulated her. She felt like all of her talent was waisted just for money, and it would probably be like that for the rest of Mona's life.

═══════════════

A/N

Basically this is just a background to the child prodigies so I don't have to explain it later.