CHAPTER FIVE

═══════════════

═══════════════

     She hasn't heard one thing. Mona was on the brink of insanity, but she chose not to interfere with his work he needed to call her. Buttt, she was still trying everything to cover this up whenever the phone rang first one to race there and answer it even pushes and grabbed the cellphone out of her siblings hands. Maybe she's being a bit to paranoid, but it you were in her shoes you would be the same, Mona places the headband that she got from Port Angels on and chuckles at Cosmo rolling himself on the floor purring. From the next door she hears Elliot blasting the song Guns and Ships from his Hamilton cd and tapping the whole thing extremely loudly.

She can hear Lannie going into his room and yelling at him for doing so. Today they would go to the ice rink because, Lannie wanted to show them her program. Not really something Mona would want to spend her Friday doing, but she doesn't really have a say in things. So Lannie was especially in a mood this morning, when Mona went outside Lannie has a half face of makeup, one side looking more white than the other and wow did she really go out on the blue eyeshadow.

       Phillip and Peter were having a conversation when Mona went down to go poor herself a cup of coffee because, she knew it would be a very long day. Their conversations usually went about sports and how this would be the Patriots year, personally Mona was more of a 49ers fan, when it came to
Football. She takes a sip of her coffee feeling her energy rise just a bit as she does so, she looks at the clock and figures she could go for a walk. "I'm going out around the block," Mona calls to her siblings. "It won't take long."

     "Better not." Peter calls back looking over his shoulder with a playful smirk.

     Phillip nods. "Lannie will kill you if we're late to the rink."

     She doesn't bother to respond and walks out of the house taking a deep breath before starting her walk. Mona always takes her time to look at the scenery of this ever so aesthetically pleasing face, but she forgot to look forward when she crashed shoulders with someone makes her almost fall roughly to the ground. Her face burning red. "I'm so sorry about that."

     "It's perfectly fine."

    Oh. It was Emmett.

    Mona meet his pretty eyes, feeling her skin rise in a unhealthy heat. "Oh uh, you live around here."

    He shakes his head. "No, I just like taking walks I like to see wherever my feet take me," Theres a moment of silent until his continues. "I'm guessing you live around here?"

     She nods. "Yeah. . .you know just trying to escape my crazy family."

    "You're one of the prodigies right?"