CHAPTER ONE

═══════════════

═══════════════

      Tis' was 5:59 exactly one minute before it turned 6 o'clock A.M sharp, before all the Lynch Prodigies woke up to start their day. The big house was silent all seven rooms filled with sleeping bodies and inside the master rooms were Mr and Mrs Lynch sound asleep. Then the alarm went off and each of the kids woke up, now it was time to start their day. Number seven, Mona fluttered her eyes open looking out her window there was no sun it was still dark. From the hallway she could hear Lannie and Elliot arguing about who gets to shower first.

     Mona sighs.

     Even if some of the Lynch Prodigies graduated from high school they remained home temporally since competition season was coming very soon and they felt much more comfortable practicing or training in their home. Mona dislikes the fact her adult siblings still remained in the household it would be a lot less quieter if they left, luckily it was just temporary and they would be gone soon. Her feet swing off the bed and she gets up at the same time as her Cat Cosmo also gets up greeting her with a purr and follows her out to the hallway.

       She saw Lannie pinning Elliot to a wall and and her twin brother struggling to get released from her grasp. They took showers seriously around here, Mona looks at her twin brother and frowns at the dark circles under his eyes. He's been over working himself, he was so stressed to go back to school, since the first day was today she could clearly tell he had no sleep. Even if they're not related Mona still feels a twin connection with him they were born on the same day after all.

     It was the three youngest: Aster, Mona and Elliot's first day back at their high school. Mona and Elliot would be juniors and Aster would be now a senior. She had mixed feelings about going back, she was never the one to be super social so most of the time she hung around her twin brother and his school band, theater kid friends and sometimes she would add to conversations, but most of the time would remain silent. She was a decent student, her parents somehow landed her in AP classes which she didn't really favor.

Just like anyone she has plenty anxiety about the first day, your classes, what to wear, what people would think of you (though her twin brother stressed about it much more than she did). Mona rolls her eyes at her brother and sister and scoops up Cosmo from the floor and walks past them, and goes downstairs. Martha, Peter, and Phillip are already up and in there gear. "Good Morning." She tells them, she isn't really close with her older siblings they're the most talented out of the family, she's very intimidated by them. "Where's Mom and Dad?"

Martha gave her a disapproving look, her parents never liked to be referred as those labels just Mr and Mrs Lynch. Secretly Mona would refer to them as Mom and Dad to Elliot, so she realized her mistake when she let those words slip out to Martha. "Getting ready I suppose." Her older sister replies sipping her coffee.