CHAPTER SEVEN

                                                                      ═══════════════ 

       Saying that Mona is simply nervous is an understatement she feels like she's more than nervous she is at the point of nervousness that she can pratically feel her legs shaking, her heart pounding, her stomach turning. She know it should not be a big deal its just two people working on a project together but, when you're Mona Lynch it is making sure you do not make a fool of yourself in any way. Elliots band mate friends wanted to know about her whole project with Emmett Cullen, of course she didn't answer to their accusations instead Elliott took over the whole  spotlight with telling about his love story plan with Jasper as he told to Mona. When the final bell rings is when full panic mode Mona kicks in she quickly walks out of her class. She kept on looking at herself where you can see your reflection but, Mona needs to be confident she needs to not be so nervous, when she see's Emmett Cullen waiting for her. Her stomach turns feeling even worse than it has during the day.

      How can one look so elegant by simply just waiting by a car? she cannot wrap her head around it. He smiles and waves at her Mona attempts a grin she crosses the parking lot without looking both ways as she was always told to do so by her parents not following the simple rules makes her nearly getting hit by a car until a load honk makes her realize what she is doing. She panics letting the car pass of course she forgot to look both ways, Emmett stares at her quite concerned of what had just happened. She quickly makes her way toward him. "Are you okay?" He says with a surprised look on his face she would have the same look if somebody's life almost ended right before your eyes . "Nearly got hit there."

     "I'm fine," She nods. "Just forgot to look both ways. We should go now, i think that is probably a good idea."

     Emmett nods rapidly opening the car door for her, Mona blushes does any guy do that anymore? Usually girls just open it themselves now Mona mumbles a thank you trying to not pay attention to the gazes of the parking lot her mind just thinking of the top gossip and rumors she will be facing tomorrow. She even see's how nice this car is his Dad indeed does make some doctor money. He sits in the drivers seat while Mona sits next to him in the passengers looking down at her hands. "You ready?" He asks, for approval so he can drive. 

     "Mhm." She confirms, Emmett starts pulling out of the parking lot. "Where are your siblings? Don't you guys usually take the same car?"

      "Its different today. I have a project to work on so they're just going with Edward." He explains. 

      "He is the youngest right?" 

     "Yes. . .He is the youngest." He says. 

    "Oh! some am I," She decides to share. "It's Martha, Peter,Lannie,Phillip, Aster, then my twin brother Elliott then me, though I'm not the favorite though as it usually is when you're child is the youngest that would be the older children because, they have won awards already Phillip and Lannie are probably going to go to the olympics Martha is going to go to France in a year to be a proffesional ballerina, Peter's going to be apart of the biggests math group, Asters going to be a football player, Elliott he is going to be a pianist."