05. You killed me

EVEN WITH ALL THE OUTRIDERS MAALOT KILLED, THERE ARE STILL SO MANY AND ARE SLOWLY BEING OVERPOWERED

EVEN WITH ALL THE OUTRIDERS MAALOT KILLED, THERE ARE STILL SO MANY AND ARE SLOWLY BEING OVERPOWERED. Sam and Rhodey are in the sky, the air shooting marbles are still up there as well. The battle on ground is overwhelming, bullets flying everywhere, arrows whizzing through the air, the air itself being manipulated by Maalot.

Loki has his knives in his hands, a small weapon compared to Sybbyl's now but even smaller compared to Heimdall's sword. Still, he knows what he's doing, slashing and stabbing outriders and kicking them away. Loki slashed one that came from his left, and then from his right. Outriders jumped on one another to get to Loki, they piled up and they all went down.

They snarled and scratched at Loki's body but their claws just went right through him. A shower of arrows pierced their backs and they all died. "Idiots" Loki laughed as he appeared around a large boulder where he was hiding and casting illusions. His victory was short-lived when a large outrider jumped at him and before he could plunge his knife in the creature's chest, a long blade pierced from behind and it went down. Heimdall stood on the other side. He panted and gave Loki a look.

"What? Makes us even now?" Loki sarcastically asked. He saves Heimdall's life at the Statesman and now Heimdall saves Loki's life by killing an outrider that could've killed him?

"If you die, I'll have to put up with Sybbyl's moping" Heimdall told Loki.

"I don't mope!" Sybbyl defended herself when she heard their voices in the comms. "Loki does"

An arrow flew between them. Their heads turning, eyes glued on the arrow as it hit a large creature and lightning came from the arrow. It hit and killed creatures around it.

"Not as big and powerful as Thor's but they'll do" Loki hummed. Loki and Heimdall went back to fighting.

It was a never ending wave of outriders. Just as they kill one, five more come out. Sybbyl shot arrows, some normal and others with powers, water, lightning, fire, ice, arrows multiplied by the dozen, explosions, and when she doesn't use the bow, it transforms into a sword making it easier to attack the outriders around her.

"Hey, Greeny" Sybbyl grunted as she swung her sword and decapitated an outrider "any way to get the bigger Greeny out here?"

"He doesn't want to" Bruce answered.

"Jump out of a ship and fall on your face" Heimdall spoke up.

"Oh yeah, let me just fly up and eject myself out of the suit" Bruce sarcastically said.

"I mean it worked in Asgard" they can hear the smirk in Sybbyl's voice.

That was her first impression of Bruce Banner. Sybbyl and Heimdall were escorting the Asgardian refugees across the Bifrost, but Fenrir charged at them, and when they got ready to fight, Bruce jumps out of the ship and lands on the rainbow bridge on his face. It confused everyone, even Fenrir stopped to sniff at the motionless body but when there was no response he continued his attack only to be held back by Hulk who had a strong hold of his tail.