Kyle Broflovski X Reader

I woke up from my dream to a weird noise coming from my closet. It sounded like arguing of some sort. I got up and crept towards my closet door. I slowly placed my hand on the door handle and flung the door open. There standing in my closet was my crush, Kyle Broflovski, and my hated enemy, Eric “Fatass” Cartman. My eye twitched as I saw my mint condition Terrance and Phillip dolls out of their boxes that they came in. They were in the hands of Cartman and I growled internally. They stared at me, both confused and frightened.

“Eric fucking Cartman, you are a dead man.” I said in an insanely, menacing, high pitched voice as I tilted my head to the side.

“See….I told you she would be pissed.” Kyle said as he grabbed the dolls and put them back into their boxes. Cartman backed up against the wall of my closet and gulped.

“I….was only ...t...taking a closer look y/n.” Cartman said and I smirked. I grabbed his jacket collar and threw him to the floor. I felt Kyle’s stare into the back of my head.

“Get out of my house you fat piece of shit!” I hissed angrily as I grabbed my father’s katana from the top of my dresser. He screamed and fled out the door as fast as he could.

“You will pay for scaring me you bitch!” I heard him yell from outside. I rolled my eyes as I put the katana back. I turned towards a shaking Kyle and smiled warmly.

“Kyle, you ok?” I asked sweetly as my cheeks turned bright red.

“Y...you aren’t going to hurt me?” Kyle asked in a scared voice. I shook my head and sat down on the bed.

“I...I would never hurt my best friend.” I said as I looked up at him. His green eyes met my e/c ones and both of us looked away. I heard him walk over to me and sit on the bed next to me.

“Why were you in my closet in my closet anyway?” I asked and looked over at him sheepishly. He sighed and looked down at your f/c carpet.

“Cartman’s idea...he thoughts you had secrets to hide and I blindly followed him….how stupid of me.” Kyle said and closed his eyes. I placed a hand on his gloved one and he looked back at me.

“This is Cartman’s fault not yours.” I said softly and smiled. He smiled back and blushed as I saw him realize that my hand was on his. I giggle slightly and pulled my hand away from his.

“Sorry.” I said and he suddenly pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened and hugged back.

~Time Skip~

When I arrived at school the next day, something came flying towards me and I tried to dodge whatever it was, but I didn’t react quickly enough. It hit me in the face, sending my flying backwards down the steps of the school entrance. I hit the pavement hard and I gasped in pain.

“Hahahahahahaha..that’s what you get for fucking scaring me you fucking bitch.” Said an oh-so familiar voice. I pulled the heavy thing off of my face and sat up. I felt something warm and wet trickling down my neck. I reached around behind my head and pressed two fingers against the wet substance. I pulled my hand in front of my face and my eyes widened.

“B...blood?” I thought as my hand started to tremble.

“What’s wrong? Afraid I’ll throw something else at you?” Cartman asked as I heard him walk down the steps and towards me. My eyes started to water as I looked up at him.

“You fucking f...fat ass! LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!!” I yelled angrily as tears streamed down my cheeks. I saw him look down at my hand and his face went very pale.