Fuck The Breakfast, I Want You. Please?

(Smut warning! The reader is extra submissive in this one, for all you little whores still reading these slutty stories. This is also very kinky, featuring a mommy/little one dynamic, collaring, choking, spanking, etc. Enjoy!)

Shit.

You groaned as you felt the sunlight come in through the curtain and shine onto your eyes. It couldn't be morning already, right? You managed to turn your body around and snuggle into your girlfriend's waist, warming up immediately.

"Baby?", Stefani croaked, feeling your head resting against her stomach. She streched her arm out, signaling for you to move upwards and in the space beneath her shoulder. 

She wrapped her arm around you as you did exactly that. She looked into your eyes and used the other arm to pull you closer and kiss your forehead. She then caressed your cheek and traced your jawline.

"I'm gonna go make us breakfast, okay?, she whispered softly, kissing you again. 

"Mhm", you whispered back as she removed her arm from around you and sat up. You quickly wrapped your arms around her waist and moved closer to her body, trapping her onto the bed. 

"Let go, cuteness. I'm getting up", she sighed, turning her head and smiling at how tight your arms were around her.

You desperately looked into her eyes, hoping she'd change her mind. She played with your hair and laughed a little. 

"Nuh uh, babydoll. Don't use those eyes on me. They're not gonna work.", said Stef as she shook her head and leaned in for one more kiss. "I'm only going to the kitchen. I'll be back soon, babe."

You let go of her waistline slowly, upset that she wouldn't stay.

She jumped out of the bed and put on an oversized t-shirt left on the dresser the night before. With messy pink hair tied up in a bun and only a large grey shirt over her body, she looked extra attractive. You couldn't wait to get her into bed again.

She walked over to the door, then ran back to the bed.

She put her hand on the back of your neck and kissed you harder than before.

"I felt bad for not giving you a goodbye kiss", Stef smiled while getting up and walking to the door again, this time actually opening it and leaving the room.

You stared at the open door.

If there was any doubt in your mind that you weren't feeling more submissive and clingy than usual, it evaporated into that kiss. 

You sighed and moved to her side of the bed, now cold from her departure. You covered yourself with the part of the blanket previously over her body, smelling her familiar scent on it and falling asleep again.

***

Stefani walked back from the kitchen quietly, hearing your cute, tiny snoozes with every step. In her hands was a large tray with a plate of of bacon, sausage, eggs, and fruit, a small bowl of whipped cream, and two french vanilla coffee cups on the side. She entered the bedroom and put the tray of food on the bedside table near where you were sleeping.

She climbed on top of you and cupped your face with her hands, kissing your forehead until your eyes fluttered open.

"Wake up, princess. I'm back.", she breathed, smiling as you kissed her nose in response.

You sat up, glancing at the tray of food and then back at Stef.

"Holy shit, baby. Wake me up like this every morning.", you said as you grabbed a strawberry from the plate.