三十六

i am really sorry for being unable to updated this book. my phone broke during my school's fun run. i, the idiot, did a reformat in hopes to fix it but yeah, it's still broke. i already got a new phone though.

i legit cried for two nights when my phone broke because i was not expecting to have a new one immediately. but, i took part time jobs to cover up for the phone payment and BAM!!! I GOT A NEW ONE ALREADY!!!

so yeah, now onwards to the story.

to say he was confused was an understatement. he did not really know how to react to halin, who now works in the company with him.

first off, he feels extremely happy whenever he records demo songs and drafts with her as his producer. he never knew that halin looked so pretty when she focuses.

second, he became weirder in terms of care. he would always ask halin if she was okay or if she already ate and whatnot.

and third, he was really, REALLY confused when he was confronted by tangram about her.

"look zhangjing-ge, we know you fancy halin a lot. whatever activity you have, you always look at her as if you're expecting her to tag along. especially with your new ep," maotong said. zhixie slapped maotong's head.

"you child, where did you learned that from?" zhixie asked.

"from dinghao-ge and honglin-ge."

ruotian, then, reminded everyone of their agenda.

"what we really wanted to say was if you genuinely like her more than as our baby sister, you should stop whatever you are doing right now. dropping hints will not help. you have to be brave to say your feelings," ruotian said.

"also mind the rumors. it's better if the company officially releases a statement rather than fans reading rumors. it just ruins the picture and you two's reputation," jingzuo added.

zhangjing sighed. "i know that i look desperate like this but i just really wanted to confirm these feelings though. i don't want to do anything that will hurt her that's why i'm confirming my feelings. also, my dating ban is lifted already, unlike someone here."

honglin visibly flinched and zhixie's eyebrows furrowed.

"what do you mean by that?" zhixie asked.

a notification popped on all of their phones. it was a post in the banana culture entertainment board.

— — —

BANANA ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

main menu • rules and regulations • dashboard • violations

pd mei posted 3 minutes ago
01/04/20
→@beihonglin please report to the office asap

   ‖pd mei→violation:misbehavior against the management (page 02, clause 05 from the contract)

   ‖pd mei→violation:not following the dating ban given to the artists (page 03, clause 01 from the contract)

   ‖pd mei→violation:unauthorized  and misusing of social networking sites (page 3, clause 09 from the contract)

— — —

"seriously honglin? you did all of that?" zhixie asked. honglin looked so deflated.

"i'm seriously done. first, yanjun loves to violate the rules by ordering food. second, dinghao was removed to our label because of his 'misbehavior'. third, zhangjing was suspended because of unauthorized use of social media. now, you, honglin? you have three?" zhixie continued.