Pizza!

Okay first lemme explain the rules of this universe~~
Tom: 20 (2nd tallest
Tord: 21 (2nd shortest
Edd: 20 ( shortest
Matt: 22( tallest

Okay now the story!

Tom POV
"so what do you guys want for dinner?" I asked"idk maybe some...Cola?!" Edd said perking up "of course"I say"Smirnoff in your case"tord said sarcastically "screw you"I say paying attention to tord and so.....I bump into a wall,"Ha classic,stupid Tom!" Tord says. "Ughhh............I'm gonna get pizza" I say "I'm gonna come to!" Tord said "you sure? It's kinda dark out" "you can't be trusted on your own" "oh come on I'm not a kid"I say taking a sip of some Smirnoff "yea sure—wha- Are you drinking already?!" "Pfftt so?" "Your an idiot Tom" "yeah sure, let's go commie" we chat heading out the door "what a minute....where was Matt today?" I say concerned "oh I think he and Edd were gonna go to this dumb festival but Edd bailed out, because it was a mirror convention." "Wow he is so full of himself" we laugh, it's funny everyone says we hate each other and,we'll yeah they'd be right, but we still are friends. "What time is it?" I ask "umm it's.......9:05" "Holy crap no wonder it's so dark out here." "God we were to stupid to take the car?" "Shut up" I say finishing off the drink, chucking it into the street "Already?!" Tord says unimpressed "oh like your any different?" I say opening Tords jacket pulling his gun out "we're going to a pizza shop tord" "And you don't think they'll be zombies and dinosaurs over there?!" "No because this is reality" I laugh handing tord his gun, "hey commie" I say pulling out my phone "text Edd to call me" "why?" "Just do it you commie" tord pulls out his phone and texts Edd to call me as I said "okay why did I do that?" "Because of my ringtone" my phone chimes *sunshine lollipops and rainbows,everthing is-* I answer "I hate you" tord said"hello?"Edd spoke "hey what pizza do you want?"We were in front of the shop"oh-ummmm.....just cheese I guess?" "Ok bye!" I hang up. We order our pizzas and wait at a table, I scroll through my Instagram. We got our pizzas and left.

They walked back and Tom was semi-drunk so tord had to carry the pizzas

Tord POV
This damn idiot, how is he already drunk?! I thought as we headed back to the house. "Finally, homeeeee!" Tom exclaimed "Matt?! Edd?! Guyssss?!" I shouted. Me and tom walked in the living room and found— "WHAT THE HELL?!" Edd had his arms around Matt's waist as the kissed but heard me and stopped "Uhm-oH- HeY gUyS??" "WHAT THE ACTUAL F***?!" I yelled "uh-er well....we kinda....-look just ignore this happened please?" "I wish I could" we all sat down at the table "wait Is Tom already drunk?" Matt asked "yep" I answered "I'm nOt DrUnkkkk" "yeah Tom we believe you soooooo much" Edd said sarcastically "sCreeEeeeEeEEwwwW yoUuu!" Tom yelled as he stormed off to his room "I'm gonna go get that crybaby" I said following Tom. I heard Tom sniffling he always get emotional when he's drunk "Tom?" I said knocking on the door... "come on let me in" after a few minutes Tom opened the Door "wHat iS It yOu Com-CoM—" Tom started balling with tears and hugged me "Tom what-?" "Can yoU stAy *hic* wItH meeEEEee p-pleaseeees" "um i-er....sure?"

Author note: I know I'm sorry it's short but school is awfulllll I promise to update soon!😜