Like old times....

Tom POV
we started driving home, We were all silent until- "Wait is that?!" Edd joyful said "Matt stop the car!" Edd ran out barely before Matt could stop it so he fell in the field. We were on a country-ish road since the restaurant we were at was on a hill it was pretty fancy actually but anyway Edd was still excited about a.....random field? "Do you guys remember?"

~flash back~

Teen Edd: "Hey guys there's a clearing from the woods up ahead!"
Teen Tom: "Really? Come on tord lets check it out!"
Teen tord "O-Okay..."
Teen Edd "this is awesome! Right Matt?"
Teen matt "there's a 80% possibility of a meteor show—"
Teen Edd "Look guys! It's a meteor shower!"

~end flashback~

Tom POV
"Wait- I remember!" Matt chimes in "back when Tord only talked to Tom~" Matt added "yeah he was so shy but not around tom~" Edd smirked "screw off" tord said "I was a shy loser okay? We all were!" Tord defended "nah Tom used to be so happy and loud and now he sucks" Edd laughed ".....Tom?" Tord asked I was standing in front of an old tree "this was......" I said placing my hand on the trees carvings "this was our tree...look" I pointed to a symbol of many but this one was special "eddsworld" Edd read out loud. I saw a symbol I recognized and immediately put my hands over it flustered, I had done this one but made sure to  write it on a place scattered in between all the others so they wouldn't find it "Tom what are you hiding?" Edd peered over my shoulder "I-it's nothi—" "Matt now!" Edd interrupted "ooo~~ T+T with a heart?" Matt laughed "who's the other T?" Tord asked "I-Uh-" how Am I suppose to answer?! Yeah, my gay teenage mind wanted to date you and had a crush on you! As if I would say that "it was....N-Never mind I can't remember" I quickly think of a lie and blurt it out. Tord quizzically stares At it as if he's observing every detail which he was he quickly looked away blushing a little and I knew exactly why on the side of the heart I had added a blue side and red-sided heart "uh- Look!" I pointed over at the field diverting everyone from what had happened, "wait is that-" Matt says before getting interrupted by Edd "Our old tree house!" Edd yells. We climb up an old latter and head inside of the tree house "LIL TOM!" Matt exclaims picking up a monkey with symbols "My first cola can!" Edd picks up a rusty can. "Wait where's my corner" tord asked looking for his old stuff "oh remember you shared yours with Tom~}" Matt mocks "are you kidding me?!" Tord yells in frustration heading to our corner, I follow. "Ugh your junk is all over my stuff" tord said in frustration "whatever stupi-" I interrupted myself "OUR PROMISE LIST!" I yell, it was stuff we promised we would do along with the promise to stay together "ha! Look at my stupid promise 'I swear to get a cat'" Edd laughed "I guess that's why we have ringo" Matt joked "look at toms stupid promise! 'I swear to-......" tord cuts himself off and tears start to form in his eyes "I.....I'm going back down...." tord says rushing down the latter " 'I swear to always love tord and be his best friend'" I read out loud "and tords.... 'I swear to always be there with Tom and be his best friend'" Edd said "go check on him tom" Edd demands "what- Why me?!" I ask "I swear to be his best friends' ring a bell?" Edd said "ugh fine" I say heading down to see tord standing at the tree with his hand on the carving I made "what happened to us......" tord says quietly still unaware I'm down here "I just wish he would treat me like he does with Edd or Matt...." tord says "uh- hey tord..." I say putting a hand on his shoulder "GAH-!" He turns around pinning me to the ground "What the hell?!" I yell "OH- t-Tom I didn't see you there" he says getting off me "asshole" I say because I'm so used to it but I'm supposed to be comforting him "look uh- I'm sorry for being such a jerk since you came back....I guess I was still mad at you for leaving" I say sympathetically "did you actually miss me...?" Tord aksed "I-I......." I stammer "you didn't I know you didn't" tord says as a tear falls from his cheek "of course I missed you" I say hugging tord "you were my best friend.......and you just left I thought it was my fault..." I said "guys....?" Edd spoke but I didn't stop hugging tord "are....you guys okay..?" Matt asked "yeah.......I needed this though" I say losing my grip and let go of tord "can we go home now?" Matt asked "yeah" Edd said.

(Okay finally)
To be continued
Final word count 863