Double "date"

(Still tomme boi POV UvU)
We arrived at the restaurant Called "magic buffet" "Me and Matt will get a table,You two get the drinks we want cola" Edd said walking off with Matt "do they have a alcohol?" I asked "I don't think so" tord smirked "What! Why would Edd bring me hereeee" I whined "Ha! Luckily drunk Tom thought about this" "what do you mea-" tord grabbed my jacket and pulled out a bottle of whisky "and check your pocket tord said "what-How-I?!" I pulled out my flask "Hell yeah! I love drunk Tom!" I exclaimed. We laughed getting Matt and Edds cola (tord said he wanting the whisky bc he can handle it) we headed back to the booth Matt and Edd were being all lovey dovey"bleh!Can you two stop for one second?" "Ahww jealous much?" Edd smirked "of you two? How low do you thing our standards are?" Tord and I laughed "at least I have a pretty face!" Matt defended "of course you do love" Edd comforted him "Get a room!" I chuckled.We all laughed "this is just like old times! I missed this" Edd said happily "y'all seem to be having fun, what can I get y'all" the waiter said,She looked at me and....smiled? Tord looked upset when she did that "Yeah I want 3 pizzas" tord demanded "wow fat ass!" I laughed "oh they can share those pizzas" Edd smirked, pointing at me and tord"we want two sandwiches each" Edd said putting his arm around Matt "okay then! Here's just a quick uh- here!" The waiter shoved something in my hand and ran off "what Is it?" Tord looked over my shoulder "I think she just gave me her phone number "what?!no she can NOT do that!" Edd said "I'm pretty sure she can get fired" Matt agreed "who's jealous now?" I laughed, tord was quiet though "looks like tord is plotting a murder" Matt pointed at tord we all looked at tord who was on his phone "hm?" He looked up "O-Oh! Wait what?" Tord asked, we all laughed "pffttt screw you guys!" Tord said defensively.We chatted and soon the waiter came back "here you two go! And I will be back with the pizzas oh! And you come with me to uhh discuss the Toppings!" The waiter pointed at me "uh....okay?" I followed her "hey so how's it going?" "Um do you know me?" I asked "Oh my god!" She looked as if she was gonna cry "you really don't remember do you?" She said "of course. After dad left mom gave you the pills more frequently" "w-what...? How did you know that?" I asked her "Tom...it's me Leah..." she said "w-wait are......" "yes I'm your big sister!" She hugged me...i saw tord look over with an angry face at Leah "so hows it going with that little boyfriend of yours?" She smirked "W-What?! I'm not-" "no you are gay and that's tord you guys were best friends when you were little" she interrupted. We headed back to the table "Guys! This is Leah my sister!" I said sitting down "hey guys! Hey tordie!" Tord looked up "L-Leah?" He said "yep! I'll go get your food!" She said walking off "Wat" tord looked at me "apparently we used to 'best friends' crazy right" "no I remember how we became friends"

~Flasshhhh backkk~~~

Young Tord "S-Stop! P-please!"
Bully "or what?!"
Young Tom "hey leave him alone!He's nice unlike you!"

~End flashback~

"Wow so you defended tord?" Edd said amazed "eh whatever"

(Time skip 1 hour drunk Tom is back as their leaving OwO)

"And remember come back anytime!" Leah said joyfully