Chapter 4

The next morning, Alayna woke up and got ready for school. She had thought about the audition all night and she still hadn't made up her mind. She grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, that her and her brother shared, to take a shower. After she finished, she got out and dried off. As she finished drying off, there was pounding on the door.

"Come on, Alayna." Troy said. "I need to take a shower too." Alayna sighed as she opened the door.

"Fine, I'll finish getting ready in my room." She said, walking out of the bathroom and going into her room. She searched through her closet, looking for an outfit. She picked out a white tank top with ripped jeans, a pink jacket, pink scarf, and pink ugg boots.

Once she finished getting dressed, she looked in the mirror and started on her hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once she finished getting dressed, she looked in the mirror and started on her hair. She curled it and then put some makeup on. After she finished getting ready she put brown boots on, grabbed her bag, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. She saw her mom making breakfast and her dad reading the paper and sipping coffee.

"Morning." Alayna said, walking in.

"Morning sweetheart. Good morning honey." Her parents greeted her.

Alayna poured herself a glass of milk and sat at the table as her set a plate in front of her. "Thanks Mom." She said, starting to eat. A few minutes later, Troy came down and joined them for breakfast. Afterwards, Alayna grabbed her bag and walked out of the house, getting into her father's car.

When they got to the school, Alayna made her way to her locker. "So?" She heard Ryan ask from behind her.

"I'm still not sure, Ryan." Alayna said as she closed her locker and turned around to face him. "What if I'm not good enough?"

"Alayna, you're really talented." Ryan said. They started walking down the hall.

"Ryan, I'm an athlete and you're a drama kid." Alayna said. "I don't belong in your clique."

"You shouldn't care about stuff like that." Ryan said.

"If I did audition, how would you audition with both me and Sharpay?" Alayna asked.

"I can work it out with Ms. Darbus." Ryan said.

"Sharpay wouldn't allow it." Alayna said.

"She doesn't have to know." Ryan said. "So, are you in?"

Alayna sighed. "Yes." She said.

"Great. I'll write your name on the signup sheet." Ryan said.

"Ok." Alayna said.

"If it's ok for me to say, you look nice today." Ryan said.

"Thanks." Alayna said, blushing. She quickly rushed into her home room before he could see. She sat down at her desk.

"What are you blushing about?" Ashley asked.

"Ryan just told me I looked nice." Alayna replied.

"He did?" Ashley asked.

Alayna Bolton(A High School Musical fanfic & Ryan Evans love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें